《Chapter 3》🧡This is your house?🧡

A few minutes later, they heard a knock on the door and the door opening. Then familiar voices filled the house as Inko's calm and soft voice dance through the house.

Bakugou: "They're here. You guys should be fine if you stay here and stay quiet. Come on toga.. let's go."

Todoroki: "Hold on.. I just got a text from midoriya.."

Bakugou: "Oh? What does it say?"

Todoroki: "It says 'I'm at bakugou's do you mind coming over?' "

Mina and toga: "Awww... cute."

Todoroki: "What do you mean?"

Dabi: "God you really are oblivious."

Bakugou: "Well then say you're already here and just come down with me."

Todoroki nods and puts his phone away then follows toga and bakugou down the stairs. Mitsuki looks up at us and her eyes shift to todoroki.

Midoriya: "Todoroki-kun? When did you get here?"

Todoroki: "Not that long ago. This is the closest to my house and I needed a break. So I came here."

Midoriya: "Ah. That makes sense."

Toga: "Hey Inko, deku."

Inko: "Hi sweetie."

Midoriya waves slightly.

Mitsuki: "Alright. Well, can you guys go get the table ready? Me and inko will sort the food out."

They all nod and head to the dining room.

Midoriya: "So... you've found out toga's kacchan's sister then? You sure you're alright with that?"

Bakugou: "You didn't tell the nerd?"

Todoroki: "No..."

Midoriya: "Didn't tell me what..?"

Todoroki: "Of course I didn't mind.. i already knew.. my older brother touya.. I told you a bit about him didn't I..?"

Midoriya: "...yeah... I'm sorry... but why'd you bring him up..?"

Todoroki: "Well... we found him.. he's alive... he also goes by the name of dabi. I'm sure you're familiar with him.."

Midoriya: "Omg.. that explains where he got the fire power from.. I did know endeavour can produce blue flames if needed... wait... can you?"

Todoroki: "I wouldn't know... I told you.. I don't use my fire.. ever... that was the first time I used it in a while.. and I... don't like it still ok?.."

Toga: "Oh my..... you weren't the little brother who dabi was talking about before when he was talking about why he became a villain.. were you..?"

Todoroki: "Depends... what did he say..?"

Bakugou cocks his head in curiosity.

Toga: "Well... he said that endeavour beat one of his brothers so bad they threw up..."

Bakugou's eyes widen and midoriya looks away slightly.

Todoroki: "...in that case.. yeah.. that was me... I was 5..he must have been in the hallway.."

Toga: "Oh my god.. I'm so sorry... does he still do it....?"

Todoroki: "Worse than it was back then.. especially now touya's gone.. not that I can blame him.. endeavour tried to kill him so you know.."

Toga: "Mhm.."

Bakugou and midoriya: "Wait... is that how he got his scars..?"

Todoroki nods and looks at them. "Well.. that's how they got worse at least.."