ending her

Jack's POV:

Dragging their bodys deep in the forest, my mind was only occupied on one thing. Isabella. Since her little act, I was fired from that job but it didnt effect me, like she probably hoped, since i only did it to be closer to Isabella. But now, now i have an easier way to get closer to her.

Pitch darkness comforted me as heavy rainfall started to drown the pre dug holes in the soil i made. Slightly struggling, I finally shoved the bodies in the deep hole, piling them on one another. Then started the long job of burrying them in more dirt, grabbing my shovel and doing the same action over and over again.

Isabella's POV:

Laying in my bed, I was so happy that i got Jack fired. I finally felt strong and proud of myself. The only thing left was to tell my parents about it, hoping they would believe me since it seemed like they had been brainwashed by Jack's charming fake personality.

Glancing at the time on my phone time to time, I was starting to get worried. Usually my mother would be home from work by now but my dad usually arrives later. Maybe she just went to the shops or is stuck in traffic, my mind reassured me.

I heard the front door slam shut, making me leap from my bed estacticly running down the stairs to greet my mother. Only to be distraught that it wasnt her. It was Jack. He was drenched in dark red blood, the smell making a horrible stench throughout the room. I scunched my face, making a confused look whilst looking at him up and down. "W-what happened?" I suttered, almost whispering.

He just ignored me with an emotionless face whilst walking straight past me, leaving bloody footprints on the hardwood floor. Why was he covered in blood? What happened? Thoughts attacked me as i followed behind him silently, watching his every move.

"Jack-" He slammed the bathroom door in my face, locking it before i could say anything else. I stumbled back slightly at how loud and aggressive it was. Maybe i needed to give him some space so i headed to my room and attempted to fall asleep.

Jack's POV:

Ripping my clothes off and dumping them on the floor, I turned on the shower and desperately got inside. The burning hot sensation sent tingles throughout my body, the numbness i felt forcing me to ignore the burning.

Standing in the water, I started to collect my thoughts. If Isabella found out what I did she would never forgive me, nor even look at me. Maybe I should just tell her then trap her forever with me. She would end up having no choice but to forgive me and forget it.

After a few minutes of standing and thinking, I grabbed a towel and hung it low around my hips. Making my way upstairs, i ignored the bloody footprints promising to myself i would clean them tomorow.

As quiet as possible, I opened Isabella's door to her room and entered, closing it behind me. She was laying on her back, staring straight up at her ceiling. The faint fairy lights made the water in her eyes glisten. She shot her eyes at me when she realised i was in the room then stared back at the ceiling.

Sitting beside her, with some distance between, I admired her face. The way her perfectly sculpturerd lips had stopped forming a smile since i knew her. The way her eyes always flowed tears since she knew me. Half of me loved it. I loved seeing her in pain by me and only be me. If anyone else hurt her I would protect her with everything i had. I'd do anything for her.

Now was the time to tell her i murdered her parents.