.Chapter 2

^^^^pic of Allison's swimsuit but not Allison. She will be the next picture.

"Ugh." Allison groaned as she dropped the remote beside her. "I'm so bored. Why is there never anything on, on a Sunday that is worth watching?" She sat there for a few more minutes before she got up and went to change out of her pajamas. She knew what she was going to do and had to get ready.

She slipped into a white tank top with a batman symbol on the front and a pair of cut off jean shorts. Where she was going the clothes she wore normally got pretty nasty and if these were ruined it was no biggie. She checked herself out in the mirror and decided she was good. She threw her hair up in a high ponytail and tossed on her wore out black and white converse. She stuffed a swimsuit in her bag and grabbed her keys before locking up.

She stepped outside and was greatful for the day. It was summertime and hot but it wasn't ungodly. A normal person could tolerate it. Her car was in the shop again. Everyone told her that she needed to get a new one but she loved her old Mini. It was her grannies car and she received it along with a very nice inheritance so she wasn't in a hurry to find a job. Besides if she really needed the income she could always work at the bar. Rowdy would be glad to have her there. He didn't have to train her and she knew everyone and what they drank.

She was walking it today and was glad she wasn't going far. That's the wonderful things about small towns. Everyone and everything was close at hand. Her journey today was only about twelve blocks.

She shoved her hands in her back pockets and started walking. She was greeted by name by everyone she saw. She stopped to help Ms. Donahue carry in her groceries. The woman was eighty three years old and still going fine. She had lost her husband a few years ago and refused to let anyone fuss over her.

They talked for a while before she continued her walk. She walked past the bar and smiled. She had always loved this place. As a kid her and Rowdy would come here and go up to the apartment to play while his dad worked and when they got old enough to start learning he taught them everything he knew about running a bar and fixing drinks.

When he had died it was like losing a dad all over again. Her and Rowdy had both taken it hard but Ace stepped up and helped them a lot.

She sighed and continued walking. She only had a couple blocks to go now and she wanted to get there quickly so she walked a little faster.

She rounded the corner and saw the beautiful black seventy hemi Cuda shining like a fine jewel in the driveway. She walked up to it and ran her fingers over it in a soft caress.

"You know it's not nice to caress a man's car like that right?" She jumped and squealed slamming her hand over her heart trying to still it. She looked around and couldn't see him anywhere so she walked to the garage and looked through the engine compartment of the opened hood of the car there.

She saw Rowdy lying on his back covered in grease as he cranked away on something.

"Mmm, and you know it's not nice to scare a woman out of her head right?" She said with a lift of her brow as she ran a finger over her bottom lip.

She was standing at the front of the car leaning over as she straddled his legs. He slid out and grabbed her legs with two very nasty hands. She didn't say anything as he smiled at her.