12..

New chapter ...enjoyed

Not good chapter but oky type...

......

Next morning
Sabiha feel someone hold her tightly waist ..like secure her from any danger ...she is forget that she's married womn...

Slightly opening eyes she's saw a man sleeping with her firstly she's scared then realized she was her sheer room...and immediately flashback last night love making session ...i wants you mark me as your mubasheer ..plz i wants you...he was extremely gentle with her...she thought it won't hurt but when he.....its really hurt her ..she can't scream because anyone will listen it would be embarrassed her...as much as she's try to suppress her screamed as digging her nail in his skins. He's groaned with pleasures .....both are slept late night as much tried.....
He kissed her on crown ""I love you sabu ...now you're Meine only mine...

She kissed on his nose "I love you too sheer. Untangled herself and goes for freshen up and did abolition for namaz...completing naamz she made dua for everyone especially her sheer...

She checks time almost 6 am but outside showing dark as winter season ...she slightly shake him sheer uthein Subah hogyi naamz nhi parhna h? Aap late ho rahi h naamz k liye...when she turned to go he pulled her and she land on bed. He hovered her

Aap kya kar rahi h sheer? Sabiha asked

Subah ki mahabbat barsha raha hoon ""playfully reply her..

Na karein sheer ""she's shying thinking dirty things

Are you blushing sabu? He asked. His voice dripping mischievous

She hits his arm. Haatiye mujhe neche jana hain

Nayi navali dulhan itni Subah neche nhi jati h...srif or srif pyaar karte h...let's repeat again last night deeds..he didn't give her time to she would protest for it...

Her scarfs flying on air. He hungrily kissing her on lips and neck line, her cheekbones biting there...licking her earlobe she's moaning sh...ee...rr..aahh..creassing her both side waist slowly slowly lifting her dress and it's also land on floor then he kisses cleavage outline bits giving lots of mark.....

...............
.....

It's 11
They're coming out from room everyone did their breakfast but they're left....

They did nashta ....

Esha ne Sabiha ko tease kar rhi h...kyun ki jo hickeys the deikhyi de rahe the...itna chupa ne baad bhi yha visible h.....

Sabiha blushing too much...felt embarrassed aslo....but she is enjoying ...her sheer ishq jo rang layi h...

Teasing session ke bad Sabiha room me aati h to ek chit milta h...likha h

Be ready 7 pm....

We're going halal date jaan..

Yours handsome sheer 😉😉

.................
....

Esha was excited for it...

Woh help kar te h Sabiha ko tayyar karne me...kyun ki Sabiha utna fan nhi h makeup ki to Esha usski zimmedari li h....ache se read karwa dete h....

Thank you Esha

Welcome babhijaan ..aur mujhe jaldi se phophu bana di jiye...