cheater cheater girlfriend beater

Chapter 6:

Tw!!: Abuse, violence, homophobia, homophobic slurs

Clara pov:

I stumble out of narcissas room after a brief 'kiss' goodnight, trying not to act too suspicious to anyone that might be watching. I sigh as i exit the stairwell, realizing the entire common was abandoned. Perfect. I make my way into the hallway, starting the long walk up to gryffindor common room, not stopping once, trying my best not to get caught and earn myself detention. I really didn't need more of that. I made it safely. No detention, no people, no questions asked.

"Where the hell were you!?" Oh shit.

"Hey lily..." i say, sliding my bookbag off my shoulder. It doesn't actually have books in it. Just drugs and shit. Ya know, the usual.

"So? Where?" I roll my eyes at my concerned friend. I think she needs weed. Maybe that would help her chill a little bit. I dont even know why i try at this point.

"I uh..." i stammered, trying to thin of an excuse for being gone all day. "I had weekend detention." Lily raised her eyebrows, obviously not buying my lie.

"Riiggghhttt. With narcissa?"

"What? No! I- uh i actually haven't seen her today."

"Oh really? Then what's that i see?" Lily scoffed, pointing to my neck, where a dark purple hickey sized bruise was starting to appear.

"Uh... slughorn's hitting people with books again?" I smile, as lily gives me a death stare. "Fine. I was with cissa. Is that what you want to hear?"

"No. Actually i dont care where you were, just thought I'd freak you out a little bit." I rolled my eyes at her bitchyness. Lily could be a real arsehole sometimes.

"You cant tell anyone though. That i was with narcissa." Lily cocked an eyebrow. She always loved any gossip i could share.

"Oh? And why's that?" Ugh Lily.

"We're taking a break ok?" She frowned mockingly.

"But why?"

"Because she's afraid someone's gonna find out."

"And do what? Kill her?" Lily says jokingly, my face falling as i sigh.

"Yes actually. Can i go to bed now? I'm really tired."

"I suppose." Lily said, waving a hand t dismiss me. "I guess it could be worse, I'm surprised you can even walk." I scoffed.

"I could say the same to you." Lily's face flushed red.

"W-what do you mean?"

"Don't act like you dont know lily. I saw you and that potter boy today." I was already halfway up the stairs, but i could physically feel her embarrassment, as she let me leave without another word, and i headed to my room, truly exhausted. Both emotionally, and physically. Narcissa is stronger than she seems.

Narcissa pov:

The sun shone through the window i thought i had closed the blinds to. Whatever. Today is the first day Clara and I aren't together, and i miss her already. I stretch my arms, my body complaining as i try to sit up.i finally succeed, looking around my room. It's still my room, only I'm not alone. I gasp as i notice him. Lucius is standing next to the door, leaned u against the wall, his arms crossed, a smirk spread across his face.