That one where everyone gets high

Chapter 2:

Tw: drugs

~why must i be a teenager in love?~

"Why hello clara!" A person says behind me. I know who this is. I'm almost scared to turn around. Ya know what, fuck it. Xenophilius lovegood always has good 'stuff' anyways. If ya know what I mean. Maybe i could get some, and take cissy out to behind the school to smoke. That would be great.

"Hi there!" I say, smiling as realistically as possible. I have no money AT ALL. Somehow i need him to give it to me for free. "Umm... do you happen to have any... on you?" I say, making a gesture in the air. What if there are teachers.

"Oh?" Xenophilius said, not getting what i mean. "Oh...OH." Now he gets it. "Yes! Of course i do! How much do you wanna buy?" He asks, rummaging around in his book bag, looking for the stuff i wanted to 'buy'.

"Umm no, i actually don't have money on me right now." The man stopped, looking up at me.

"Ok you can just pay me later." He said, wining at me, as he continued to look through his bag. Shit. No. I need free shit. Jesus xenophilius. Take a fucking hint.

"Umm no." He looks at me, confusion splayed across his face. "Err... I don't have any money right now."

"Right, but you can get some." What is he talking about. "Like from gringotts." I roll my eyes, sighing, as i told him again.

"Xenophilius." I grad his arm, and he smiles up at me.

"Yes Clara?"

"I do not have any money. I can't get any. Can i have the stuff for free?" He still looks confused. How fucking oblivious is this man. "We're friends." Still confused. "I owe you?" His face lit up. Finally.

"Ohhhh i see." I smile at him. Is he actually gonna hook me up for free? "So i give you the stuff..." i nod. "And you owe me a favour." I nod again. Wow. He just smiles, nods, and grabs a small bag of pre rolled joints from his book bag. "How's this?"

"That's perfect Xenophilius. Thank you so much. I owe you!" I call as i walk away, tucking the little plastic bag into my jean pockets. The man just smiles, waving at me as i leave. What a strange guy.

                                         ~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey cissaaa" i said to my best friend, sitting on the couch in the slytherin common room next to her.

"Hey Clara!" I pull the bag out of my pocket, dangling in front of her face.

"You wanna?" I smile deviously, as her eyes widen.

"Is that?" I nod, putting them in her hand. "But how?"

"Lovegood gave 'em to me for free." I say, a proud look on my face, and a shocked look on narcissa's.

"Wow really?!" I nod again, as the woman holds the bag up to the light for closer inspection. I almost don't notice the soft padding of shoes, as someone enters the room.

"Woahh Goodwell!" The blonde man says, throwing himself down on the couch in between me and narcissa, and snatching the bag from his girlfriend. "Scoreeee!" I roll my eyes. Goddamn. Of course Lucius has to be here. "Can we go smoke 'em?" Narcissa looks hopeful, as they wait for my answer. I really don't want Lucius to come, but if it makes him less suspicious... fuck it.

"Yeah sure lets go." I sigh, grabbing one of narcissa's coats, as we leave the common room, heading up the stairs, so we can go to the courtyard, and not get caught. I stop fast though, as Lucius grabs my arm. I whirl around to see what the hell he wants.

"We can't go to the courtyard." He rolls his eyes. "There's too many people are you fucking stupid." Shit I hadn't thought of that.

"Then where are you planning on going fucking genius."

"Uh... I don't fucking know, OUTSIDE THE GODDAMN CASTLE" dear Merlin. If I didn't get to fuck his girlfriend i would 100% not even consider doing this.

"Ok lead the fucking way." I sigh, gesturing for him to take the lead, as i hang behind to walk with narcissa. I grab her hand while Lucius isn't looking, squeezing her ice cold fingers, attempting to warm her up a bit. Lucius glances back at us, and i let her hand go. He saw nothing.

Once Lucius finally found us a spot, he leans against the wall of the castle, pulling the bag out of his pocket, and passing the joints around the group. There are six in the bag, so two each. Ok. I can deal with that. I pull out my wand, offering narcissa a light, who gladly leans forwards, to light her joint off the top of my wand. I light my own, then put my wand away. Lucius will have to light his own fucking joint. He just scoffs at me, pulling out his wand, and wordlessly lighting his own. We stand there for a few minutes, inhaling away. Then there's a kiss planted on my cheek. It's narcissa. Shit. Shit. Shit. Lucius is staring at us, confused. I have to do something. I shove her off. She's high already, i can tell. She doesn't know what she's doing.

"Ew narcissa. I'm not gay or anything." I exclaim, shooting her a secret apologetic look, as Lucius just shrugs it off, and narcissa looks high. And hurt. Maybe this isn't a good idea. I go to put my joint out, when a hand grabs it from me.

"Don't waste claraaaaaa." Narcissa scolds me, puffing two at a time now. Ugh. They smoke for at least half an hour, and Lucius is unfazed. Narcissa however, is stumbling around the wall, trapping on her own feet, and giggling whenever she finds a pretty blade of grass. I need to get her out of here. I know that for a fact.

"I'm gonna take her to her room." I say to Lucius, who nods at me, quiet, as he smokes. I grab narcissas arm, leading her towards the castle. James' invisibility cloak would be really helpful right now. Too bad i gave it back.

"I don't wanna goooooo." Narcissa whined, reaching towards the place where Lucius still stood, like a grumpy toddler.

"no Cissa, we have to get you back to your cozy bed." I drag her in through the doors off the castle. "Don't you want cuddles?" She just shakes her head, as she frowns.

"I wanna go back." I roll my eyes, as i take her down the stairs to the dungeons, and the slytherin common room. She drags hr feet, but she follows me. That's all i can ask right now. Once we finally reach her room, she falls onto the bed, hugging her pillow close to her, as she rolls around, giggling again.

"You sure you don't want cuddles?" I ask, smiling, as she sits up, and nods furiously.

"Not from you." What?
"Cissa what's wrong?" She crosses her arms as i sit next to her. What is she talking about.

"You lied."

"About what baby?"

"You said to Lucius, that you weren't gay, but I'm pretty sure you are. Doesn't gay mean you like girls, and you seem to like me ALOT." I sigh.

"babe, you kissed me in front of your boyfriend." She just looks confused. She has NO CLUE what I'm talking about. "I had to do something so we dont get caught. And you don't die." She just looks cared now. What did i say?

"I don't wanna die!" Oh. I shake my head, pulling her close, as she leans into my embrace.

"Baby, you're fine, you're not gonna die." I stoked her hair, as her head lay in my lap, her eyes heavy and tired, as she closed them. She's so peaceful when she sleeps. So tranquil, just laying there, silent, calm. Just there. Just here. With me. I smile at her sleeping figure, as i move her off my lap, and pull a blanket over her shivering shoulders, kissing her on the forehead, and whispering;

"I love you." I do. I leave the room, closing the door as silently as possible behind me.

Narcissa's eyes open just a bit, as she smiles at what she had jut heard. So it was true.