02 | The Missing Queen

-18 Years Ago-

As the night crept upon the kingdom the lights were flicked off and the children were tucked in. The witches of the forest stood in a circle with their hands clasped together.

As they chant a sentence over and over, casting a portle spell. The ground shakes rapidly and the witches chant louder and louder.

A whole of blackness goes through the ground making the grass dissappear. One of the most powerful witches of the forest unclasps her hands from the others and walks towards the black portle. She jumps into the portle and seconds later pops out of the portel and lands on her feet. She looks at her surroundings and notices that she is in the girls room. But not just any girls room the Queens room.

She uses her magic and floats over to the side of the large bed that is too large for the little girl that is drowned in the expensive silk covers. As the queen sleeps peacefully without a worry in the world the witch starts to scowl at her. How come she had such a better life than hers? How come a witch with so much power seemed too be jealous of a little girl?

The witch slowly picks up the little girl in her arms and walks back towards the portel and just as she is about to jump in the portle the door opens slowly to show a very tired man with black stubble on his chin. But before he can even look in the direction of the witch she jumps into the portel and instantly is put back into the circle of witches.

She softly places the little girl in the middle of the circle and gets back to her spot and connects her hands back to the other witches. And they begin to chant once again their power being greater than any others except one.

The words seemed to become jumbled from how loud and fast they chant, it gets hard to even make out what they are saying. And as they keep chanting the little girl starts to float in the air, her body staying still in the air and as the long spell ends she turns to black dust. The dust moves with the wind and is scattered to places all over the forests ground.

They never knew the consequences of there actions but they would come. Maybe not sooner than expected but they would come.

◇◇◇

Sooooooo how do you like it my beautiful reader? I hope I have made you invested into this story and you continue to read it!

Kind of short but you need BACKGROUNG INFO!!

Have a great day!:)

XOXO
-K

XOXO-K