In Love

"Sir Ji! Director Sahab is calling! The set is ready." someone knocked and called out. We jerked away and, I clumsily landed on the pointed wooded arm of an armchair. It dug at my hip bone harshly and, I gasped as the pain shooted up. But I didn't let it escape my mouth. Instead, I focused on him and, my eyes widened with concern.

"Oh, no! You just got your make-up done. I knew it was not a great idea to help you relax just before the shoot begins. Especially this scene. You get horny, you little shit!" I berated him while nearly fixing his famous black curls. He had landed on the floor and the hair so professionally set was all awry. I tried not to notice the naughty smirk spreading across his beautiful face as if I had not called him a different version of 'poop' but something endearing. He knows I care, however, rudely and, brashly I speak.

I cleared my throat and moved away from him. The heat again climbed all over my body due to our proximity. What is wrong with me?

He raised his eyebrows at me with his laughing eyes but sauntered off to the full-length mirror in the corner of the trailer to get his appearance perfect.

The trailer was small. It had warm classic furniture all around it. It was like a family lived here.

The trailer consisted of the basic necessity to rest in between the scene changes. It had a huge make-up and dressing area which occupied nearly half of it and, the other half had a table and an orange futon and two comfy matching chairs. All the colours from the light reminded me of home in my hometown. Honestly, everyone one of his friend loved hanging out here. I loved it too, only not without him. It felt empty without a family in it and, having him as one is the best achievement of my life.

For this movie, I had to share my trailer with another supporting actor. I kept it bare to the minimum as per my need. I hated making my workplace look like my home. The contentment I feel after reaching home is a moment I highly cherish. It's my permanent space and won't go anywhere every two months at the end of the project.

Don't get me wrong, I love my career even though it is at a fledgeling stage. This one is also his first starring role after years of being a support to the main cast. I wanted to support him, so I asked him to get me this role. We both shared the same qualification and, when he showed me the script, I felt he was perfect for that role, unlike mine. If it had been up to me, I would have written it very differently, like totally opposite. But that yearning makes it a great drama, doesn't it? People love it that way and, we can't deny the masses, can we?

My eyes wandered to the floor to ceiling framed picture depicting the silhouette of a couple standing in a backdrop of a beautiful sunset. Everybody knows that The one who had his forehead against the ear of the other with his lips kissing the nook of the neck was the resident of this trailer, the resemblance was uncanny. But the other person was barely recognisable, it was preferable by both of us to be that way.

A broad grin automatically transitioned on my face as I got transported to that day in the picture. It was a beautiful evening and, we were shooting just at the outskirts of Kolkata, on the edge of the Bengal where the Bay met it. It was near the Sunderbans so chancing upon a break-day we set out exploring it. We were insignificant actors back then. It seems like ages ago but, funnily enough, it was just a year ago when we started getting recognised for our diverse roles.

"I am method acting, babe. You know 'getting' in the role." A shiver went down my spine as he kissed me on the same spot as the picture I was staring at and smiling.
His hands came around my waist and hooked themselves securely caging me in.

" Don't give that method actor crap. Accept you are horny." I laughed as he whined against my neck.

After a moment, I asked him.
" How do you feel? Still nervous? "