Nightmares

PLAY THE SONG ON THE RIGHT! NOW! And for those on an iPod, Please go on youtube and look up "Happy by Luke Conard" Thank you for reading!

-Mk

PLEASE READ: SOME OF THESE NIGHTMARES ARE TRUE, SORRY FOR SOME OF THE INTENSE DETAL THAT I MAY OR MAY NOT PUT IN!

I slowly picked up the note... Every time I picked it up.. But it didn't aways say the same thing..

This time it read "RUN". It read in the same blood red liquid.. I crumpled the paper and kept walking. I tried to stop, I tried to scream, because my worst fear laid just beyond this corner. 

My feet pushed me forward... I couldn't tell exactly where I was but every time I woke up, I could always imagine it happening in an abandoned hospital... I turned the corner unwillingly and that's when I panicked because it all seemed so real.

She slipped the noose over her head, her arm covered in blood.

"No!" I screamed. I was forced to see my best friend kill herself. 

"Bye Girly" She said, giving me a slight smile. Addie stepped forward, her body jerking, caught by the rope that was around her neck. The blade slipped from her hand. 

I gained control finally and ran at her. She gave slight kicks, but the chair had been kicked out of her reach. 

"ADDIE! NO!" I screamed. I reached up but the rope was too far from reach.. Her face turned purple..   Addie let out a small gasp. I left her side to grab the chair, maybe save her, but the chair was gone.. When I turned around, Addie laid lifeless on the ground.. 

"no" I whispered.. I dropped to her side. I flinched at how cold she had become.. The scene faded.. Addie was no more.. I wasn't at a hospital, in fact, In my bedroom. I stood up.

The walls faded to a dark red... A blood red.. Then, from the corner of my room, was a small gasp.. I turned to see Addie. She was kneeling in the corner, with her back turned toward me.

"Addie?" I asked.. I creeped toward my friend, afraid of what was to come.. 

"Na na na na naa na.." she mumbled in a creepy tone. Like what a killer would sing as their looking for you. She repeated it, over and over again.. It slowly getting louder.. Then she turned. Her face twisted, Almost like she was going to pounce and stab me. 

"FU*K YOU I HATE YOU" She screamed..

"We are best friends Addie!" I screamed back. My eyes moistened. 

"NO WE AREN'T! I HAVE ALWAYS HATED YOU AND I ALWAYS WILL!" She screamed. Addie pulled out a razor blade. She pressed it to her arm, it just cut deeper and deeper.. Blood flowed down her arm. "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT!?" She yelled bitterly.. Addie pulled the blade out of her fresh, self inflicted wound and ripped it across her wrist.. Fresh blood dripped onto my white carpet. 

"ADDIE! STOP!" I cried. She laughed devilously. She switched the blade from her left hand, which she used to hurt herself, to her right hand, before pressing the blade deeply into her vein, that had always popped out when she clenched her fists, and dug the sharp metal downward toward her inner elbow, taking her time. 

I was stuck watching her kill herself. Repeatedly I tried to launch myself at her, but I couldn't. Addie stumbled as she pulled the blade from her elbow.. I could see the  life drain from her eyes.. This was real, it had to be.. I tried to convince myself that it wasn't but I couldn't..

Addie's wicked smile faded and emptiness filled her eyes. "You caused this, Carly.. You.." Addie wispered harshly. She took a staggered step forward and was within reaching distance, yet, I stayed still. "This was your fault" She said, Abbie violently stabbed her finger into my chest, forcing me to stumble back. "Your causing me to hurt myself, Carly.." She pulled the blade across her wrist, over the gushing river of blood on her left arm.