02

There is nothing in this world than freedom. Hi, my name Castalia Faye. I am young so don't bother knowing my age.

I live here in this house and I love freedom. Well, I think that all people has to be free. Like, free to express their love. Their knowledge. How they feel. But you know prople are so judgemental. That is why they can't be free.

I love freedom so much but my parents like to keep me in somewhat a cage. They don't like me to hang out with my friends. They don't even let me date.

Well, I am a average hormonal women. I like to go out and have fun. Like, what people do now a days

It is 10 in the morning. Late, na ako nagising since I snuck out to the bar yesterday and did what most people would do. Party.

I am lucky na wala pang nangyayari sa aking masama kapag tumatakas ako papunta sa bar. And, it was actually fun. I loved it..

Well, that was yesterday. Let's focus today. Sabi ni mommy there is a announcement later at dinner. I don't know kung ano ang kinalaman ko doon sa event nayon.

I wore a simple tie-dye short and tshirt terno. Which says 'I don't give a fvck'

I went down the stairs only to find my brother in the living room eating his cereal like he is a five year old kid.

"Kuya, what are you doing ba??" I asked him. Niligpit ko na din ang kalat nya.

"Kumakain lang naman ako ng cereal then, a sudden jump scare went of the screen and natakot ako. The cereal went all over the place and I forgot to clean it" sabi nya I just rolled my eyes.

Nang, matapos na ako sa paglilinis I went to the kitchen to make some avocado toast. One of my favorite healthy breakfast. Uminom nadin ako ng advil kasi masakit ang ulo ko.

I sat down the dining table. Well, mabait naman talaga ako. Like, I was very honest person. I don't break the rules and always thought that what my parents are making me to do was what is for the best.

Kaso, we migrated from the U.S to philippines, since pareho mga silang pilipino.

I started meeting people here and there and I wanted to feel how they felt to be free so I started to snuck my way out of the house just to join my friends.

Ngayon, hindi pa ako nahuhuli ng parents ko but I know once they knew about it they are gonna freak out.

I finished breakfast and nagbihis muna ako. I went back to my room just to grab a jacket and some decent shoes and ofcourse a small backpack to carry out my necessities..

"Where are you going??" My brother asked me pagkababa ko palang ng hagdan.

"Sa mall lang ako kuya saka don't worry kasama ko naman ang driver natin so bye"

I kissed his cheeks and finally head out to the mall. Nagpahatid ako sa driver ko.

My parents would let me go out basta kasama si Manong Driver.

I went to the grocery section of the mall and grab a cart. Paubos na ang mga gamit ko sa bahay and I need to replace them na.

I got stuff like tampon and tissues. Skin care. Body Care. Foods... Lots of it and never ending chocolates.

I love chocolates. I have a sweet tooth.

Nang matapos na ako sa pag grocery. I went back sa car just to put what I bought and bumalik ulit ako sa loob since it's nearing lunch kumain muna ako. I gave Kuya Driver money so he can eat too.

After eating, I went to shop clothes. I just want to have a new denim jacket since maliit na namam yung nasa akin. I got two with different designs.

I finished shopping at around 4pm. This time nauwi na sina mommy and daddy.

At around 5pm I arrived safely at our house. Kuya help me unload all of my grocery bags and shopping bags containing all that I bought a while ago.

Nilagay ko sa ref ang mga pinamili ko ang some personal stuff sa kwarto ko.
Namahing muna ako sa loob ng 30 minuto before I decided to go hit the shower.

Pagkalabas ko ng shower. I heard a car pulling up. Siguro sina mama nayon. I wore a simple sweatpants and shirt.

Bumaba ako just to meet them. I kissed their cheeks and went back to my room.

Mom told me na dito lang sa bahay gaganapin ang dinner so I wore a simple dress.

May mga bisita daw so I had decided to wear a red dress. It was kinda reavealing. But not to much. Hindi rin naman masyadong mababa ang neckline kaya hindi kita ang cleavage ko.

I went down at exactly 8pm and they were dressed formally. Umupo ako kung saan naman talaga ako nakaupo.

Dad's phone rang that is why he had to excuse himself.

Dad took a litte while longer. Pagkabalik nya, he immediately sat down and said,

"Unfortunately, the visitors can't come due too some personal circumstances but, the announcement won't be delayed"

Umupo kaming lahat ng maayos. I wiped down the sides of my lips. I got nervous when dad looked to me.

"Castalia you are gettine married to the son of my business partner"

"What??!" I spat those words out and stood up.

"Castalia your voice!!" Sinigawan ako ni mom.

"I wouldn't marry someone I don't even know and love" I shouted those words and ran.

I can gear them calling my name but I am just too mad.

Kinuha ko ang sasakyan ko. Luckily nakuha ko ang susi kanina, and drove to the nearest bar..

I drank and danced there with so many people.

Pero hindi ko inaakala na may makikilala ako doon and hindi ko inaakala na may magagawa ako doon na pinangako ko sa sarili ko na future husband ko lang gagawin.

Update is here na po!! Please read and comment and vote..

TBM is nearimg 3k reads and thank you!! Thank You for the support you have given me!!

Stay safe and love yah!