Prolouge

"Babe, why will you leave me??" I asked her. She looked at me.

"I am so sorry Cas. Pero bata pa tayo. We are only 18 and I still wanna reach my dreams" she said while packing her clothes.

"But, can't you reach those dreams with me??"

Pilit ko na inaalis ang mga gamit sa kanyang maleta. At the age of 18 we are already living in a condo.

"Castrial just stop!! I wanna be independent please!! Just let me go... I wanna reach mu dreams without your help" she is crying and it hurts my fucking heart.

"But we have been together since 14" I told her.

"I know and thank you for those amazing 4 years of my life and I am so happy to spend those with you but I wanna grow more I wanna be who I am without your help" she is crying so am I.

"I am sure we can handle long distance relationship" sabi ko. I wanted her to stay in our relationship.

"No" she said while crying. She is shaking her head.

"There are so many successful long distance  relationship out there and I am sure we can handle that too" I am trying so hard to make her stay. She is my everything.

"I don't want too! I want to break through this relationship!! I am so done! Wala lang akong mararating kung dito lang ako sa relasyon na to! So, please let me go"

"Can't I make you stay??" I asked on folded knees. Sya lang ang kasangga ko sa buhay when my parents don't even support me. She understands me. I don't want to lose her.

She just shook her head and kissed me one last time and go. I cried my heart out and I ended in a bar. Drinking my guts out.

And that was the last time I saw her and ever heard any news about her.