Chapter 6

Author's note:
Sry for the long wait cuz my school had been bothering me alot 🦍🦍 but anyways yass finally a new chapt for yall
Hope yall enjoyy🧘🏻‍♀️🤚🏻
~•~
(Norman's 6 years old POV)

A orange haired girl?

Her short hairs swung beautifully, following the wind's direction, almost making me forget about my hunger.

"Ah-" the girl looked me in the eyes. "SUCH A BEAUTIFUL EYES!! I NEVER SEEN THEM BEFORE HOW DID YOU GET THAT?" She shouted in delight as she ran towards me. As she get close to me, I immediately wanted to hide my face using the hoodie of the cloak in embarrassment but my body won't move. I was stood stunned there.

The girl still stared at my face as I looked at her too. Her green eyes...just like the nature...

Wait what am I doing, I am hungry and this is not the right time to admire someone's eyes.

"Oh...er... haha I got this biologically from...my parents." I replied awkwardly. Parents? Haha I don't even know or seen my real parents before.

"Wow!!" The girl beamed. She looks so beautiful...her hair is messy but still looking so pretty great together with this naturalistic environment. I shook my head again, trying to get over myself.

Growl- Damn it.

The girl heard the huge growl from my stomach as I cover my face in embarrassment, I want to leave immediately...but why do I feel so safe here?

The small little cheeky girl laughed out loud as she pulled my hands to walk with her towards the hot boiling pot being placed nicely. The area is like a small little house, covered by leaves, but a small hole on the roof to let the carbon from the fire to escape.

This orange-haired girl must be pretty smart at this age.

She gave me a huge cloth to cover myself up and I did. I am trembling too much I could not take it anymore. The girl slowly and carefully scoop up the soup and some nutritional food and poured it into a poor-looking damaged bowl.

"Be careful! It is hot! My mom said that if this hot water pour onto ur whole body, you might die!!"
She said in a scary tone, maybe she's just trying to scared me or something...

"Haha..." I laughed in sacarsm. Just to be as nice as possible.

"Hey blue-eyed boy, what is your name?" She asked as she continued looking into my eyes.

"...Norman."

"Oh! Hi Norman! I am Emma, nice to meet you!" She replied with joy. I just drank the soup quietly and nodded.

"You know...no one really visit me here...so I was pretty lonely here. Its not really scary to sleep at night though, I would love to make friends with bears or wolves around this area!" She exclaimed. I could hear her excitement by the tone of her voice.

She must be those type of quirky girls. I thought.

"And then...I was actually about to move away from here...until when you came here for a visit...I am actually so happy!" She smiled at me.

Her face is so close. I thought again as I hid my blush.

"Ye-Yea thats great..." I tried to speak. Suddenly, I realised something. She looks so small and tiny, a little shorter than me...

"Hey, Emma how old are you..." I asked. Emma smiled as she counts, "1,2,3,4,5...6!! 6 year old!"

I- 6 YEARS OLD?! My brain screamed. I almost coughed out my soup but managed to control myself from doing it. Wow...6 years old, and she knows how to speak and living all by herself.

"Where...are your parents..Emma?" I asked again due to my curiosity. This is just too weird.

Emma gave me a confused look.

What is that confused look for, literally where is your parent. Everyone have parents right? Though mine is kind of a different reason.

"I..." She finally spoke. "I don't know what you are talking about..."

Huh.

"Your parents? Those who take care of you since young and always hug you and kiss you? Yeah those people? Adults?" I asked again.

"...erm..."

Emma scratched her head as she continued.

"I don't know who are they."

~•~
Author's note:

JAHDHAHHD THIS SHORT. Anyways thank you guys so much for support and even though this fanfic not rlly getting attention BUT‼️ I have received some of ur feedbacks and yall really made me feel better i swear🥺🥺❣️

Chapter 7 might be coming next week I hope if there is like alot of homework or sum ajhdjshd but yes I will try my best.

Stay safe yall❣️❣️✨
~•~
[to be continued]