Chapter 3(Part 2)

Ayo I'm more hyped about writing fic these days thx to yall supportss uvu. Hope yall enjoy!!
!!(A gentle reminder that it contains spoiler from the manga!) !! ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
~•~
(Ray's POV)

The apple is poisoned.

Poisoned? Why didn't I notice that.

Norman's face looks completely different from before, a innocent looking face, to a dangerous looking serious face. He walked towards the trembling seller as he pulled out his little wand, with a some interesting designs on it; an owl on the most top part of the wand, and some confusing pattern at the lower part of the wand, it seems like moutains.

"Please! Please!" The seller begged as he kneel. "I am just a mere fruits salesman! I don't know anything about the poison!"

"Calm down, I didn't said it was you." Norman assured as he stick out his wand in front of the seller.

I stood next to Norman, silence. I didn't know what to say at all. Should I step in? The crowd gets bigger and bigger, interested of what was happening.

I glanced at Norman, he doesnt look so mad or anything, just a serious face, thats all, but why am I just standing here like a stone? I can't move, its like I'm freezing.

"Norman-" I managed to speak as he cut me off. "Ray, you seemed to be so familiar of this town."

I jumped a little.

"Yeah...kinda."

"Then tell me, did you see any dangerous gatherings, something like that, around here?"

Its just a poisoned apple. Why is he so serious about it.

"No..." I replied, while trying to keep my guards on.

"Alright then." He said as he kept his wand back and pulled me by my arms and went through the crowds. I looked back at the scared seller, he stood there, like as if he saw a ghost.

Its just a poisoned apple.

"Norman calm down, my arms kinda hurt now. Stop pulling me like that." I spoke. Norman stopped. As soon as the crowd starts to disperse and return back to normal, Norman sighed, "Ray, I don't think its safe to be here.."

"Huh? What are you talking about."

I'm so confused. Why is he acting like that..

"Lets go Ray, lets go back to the shelter, its not really safe here to talk about it."
~•~

"Oh hey! You guys are back!" Don spoke. The hotel is still dirty as usual.

"Emma is in the room now, she has been waiting for you guys!" He added. "Alright, thanks." Norman replied, I nodded at Don and climbed up the creaky staircase, while analysing Norman's face. He is indeed tired.

Even a poisoned apple can cause someone with a smart brain to be so exhausted.

I opened the door and noticed Emma drawing something on a paper.

"What the hell are you doing, clownie-antenna." I laughed as I put down my stuff on the white, soft but poorly made bed as Norman walked towards a wooden chair for a sit.

"Hey! Don't call me that Mr Gasoline Prince, its more like you are the true clown here, so obsessed with gasoline, and...LOOK!" Emma pulled out her drawing and showed us.

Its ugly.

Its ugly and messy.

But even though it is ugly and messy, the messy art actually warmed my heart.