Reunion

"Eddie! EDDIE! Wake up! We are hungry, and we are craving for Parker!" heard Eddie in his mind. He has been bonded to the symbiote for almost 3 years, and his life is in ruin because of it. At first when he became venom, he loved it, the rush he felt from fighting spiderman for the first time. But as the time went by, he started to see how the symbiote was using him. It doesn't love him as it says, it only loves his anger and his pain that it feeds off. He knew he needed to get rid of it, but he always went back to it to feel the power it gives him. "Eddie, we know that you are thinking of that doctor!" he heard the symbiote once again in mind. "Shut up." he said as he got out of his bed. Eddie was only wearing a black underwear that was of course the symbiote. " This is not working out for us as you hoped, we need to go back to our old life!" said the symbiote angrily in his mind as it slowly started to cover Eddie's body. The thing that the symbiote is talking about is that Eddie wanted to try and have a normal life again, but it is impossible of the symbiote. "I said that I wanted to have a normal life again, I never said that WE needed to have a normal life, so you can always leave." he said as he was trying to block the symbiote from his mind. The symbiote hated that Eddie had stopped saying WE, it knew that it was losing its grip on Eddie. "You really think that doctor cares about you? she is only doing her job, she thinks you're a freak that we both know that you are! So abandon this normal life plan and go find Parker!" "I am not gonna go and fight Peter, I have an appointment with Ashley later today." "WE ARE TRYING TO MAKE YOU SEE THAT YOU ARE MAKING A MISTAKE, JUST FEEL THE POWER OFF OUR GIFT RUN THROUGH YOU. WE WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO RUIN OUR BODY SO THA.." "THIS IS NOT YOUR BODY!" intervened Eddie the symbiote by screaming at it. The symbiote did not expect this, it was now feeling frail. "Listen, I want to change my life, and I have changed, Ashley says that I have made enormous progress. So why can't you also change with me? I have forgiven Peter for what he did to me, and what he did to you. So why can't you just let go of all of the spiderman hate that you have? And if you want, maybe we can talk to Peter and try to come to an understanding of our situation? Tell him that we want to live in peace, and we are no longer gonna go after him and his family. So what do you say?" said Eddie as he was hoping the symbiote would agree. "But we have talked to Peter! You made a stupid deal with him and we will never forgive Parker for deserting us! Parker will pay for not accepting our gift! And Ashley is only lying to you, she is making you vulnerable so that she can use you to her experiments!" The symbiote voice was becoming an echo in Eddie's mind. For the first time in a long time, Eddie felt like he was stronger than the symbiote over his body. He decided that he will try to weaken the symbiote so that he can finally be able to get rid of it. "You live in denial. You still think that you will somehow be able to convince Peter to accept you again. You're pathetic." "How are we pathetic when we just want revenge, when you blamed all of your bad decisions in your life on Peter. You should be grateful that we have allowed you to use our gift for this long!" screamed the symbiote. Eddie now has the confidence that he will succeed in removing the symbiote from his body forcefully, it was now or never. "My worst decision in my horrible life was meeting you, so it's time for me to finally make a good decision, by getting rid of YOU!" shouted Eddie. When the symbiote started to cover Eddie's body, it had only managed to cover half of his chest. Eddie gripped the symbiote that was on his chest and pulled with all of his strength that he had, to his surprise the symbiote came off his skin quite easily. "NOOOO! We will not be deserted again!" screamed the symbiote as it tried to reattach itself onto Eddie. "Get off my body!" shouted Eddie as he was winning this fight. "Please, we can't be rejected like this again." said the symbiote as it was now falling off Eddie's body. Eddie watched as the symbiote slithered off his body to a corner in his room. "EdDie! WHy dO thiS TO us! We were SO HapPY!" said the symbiote in its gurgling voice. "I will fight you and you know that you can't win, so leave now!" "PaiN! PAiN! Why DoES NObody LoVE US!" it said as it slither towards the window in the room. Eddie now watched as his tormentor left through his window, as he was sure that the symbiote was gone, he fell onto his knees and started to cry. Eddie couldn't believe that it was finally over.