6

Over the next few days Jay has gotten better with studying all thanks to Beomgyu.

Almost done studying Jay had a few days until his first exam that's when he realized he never spoke to Jungwon in quite some time.

How will he complete this dare if he hasn't done anything to make Jungwon fall for him.

Jay didn't think he needed to put much effort. He honestly thought Jungwon would be the 'hard to get' type but he's quite easy to fall in love.

He almost kisses Jay at their last interaction. This boosted Jay's confidence more since Jungwon initiated 'what was almost a kiss'

"Bro you're getting smarter each day. Congrats!" Jake complimented his friend as they walked to class.

"Congrats?! He barely made a move on Jungwon for the lasts few days! Jay you need to step up your game, you're lacking" Ni-ki said which had Jay thinking again.

Time to step his game up.

Everything Jay was thinking was squashed when he saw Taehyun sitting next to Jungwon, hand around his waist.

Without further thought Jay marched towards the two.

"This is my seat!" Jay growled at Taehyun obviously angry.

"Really? Never saw you sat here before" Taehyun said loving pushing Jay's buttons beyond limits.

"Well it is now! Get off!" Jay seethed through gritted teeth, eyes travelling to Taehyun's hand on Jungwon's waist before looking at Jungwon.

"Some 'no dating' rule huh?" Jay eyed Taehyun's hand which Jungwon immediately removed.

"I-I'm actually planning to remove that rule. I have to address the principal first" Jungwon shuttered at Jay's intense gaze.

Jay was about to speak when Beomgyu came in.

"Hyung! Don't mind them come sit with me!" Beomgyu patted the seat near him.

For a split second Jay saw Taehyun's eye twitch and his expression changed to an unreadable one.

"Of course Beomie " Jay said spitefully to tease Taehyun but little did he know someone was also upset at the nickname.

Jay sat with Beomgyu and placed his arm around his shoulder.

"Kid?" Jay whispered "Do you still like Taehyun?" Jay asked silently praying Beomgyu does.

Beomgyu blushed at the question.

"Y-yes" he admitted face red.

To Taehyun and Jungwon it looked like the two were a couple. Giggling and whispering exchanging between the two.

"Has Jay found a new toy?" one girl gossiped to her friend.

"I think so. I haven't seen him with someone for an entire week that's a new record" the other girl said surprised.

"But don't they look cute together?" one fangirled.

"I ship them! They are so cute" the other squealed in excitement.

"Girls!" Jungwon shouted grabbing everyone's attention including Beomgyu's and Jay's.

Jay's eyes on Jungwon suddenly made him anxious and nervous as hell.

"G-get back to y-your work until the professor arrives" Jungwon said quickly and sat back down.

Jungwon couldn't believe he just stuttered in front of everyone. He has never done that.

Jungwon blamed Jay for looking at him with those dreamy chocolate Brown eyes that he lo-

Jungwon shook off the thought. What was he thinking?! Jay is a PLAYER! He can't fall for him.

Everyone started whispering about how nervous Jungwon looked. It was never expected the school president can be like that.

"Jungwonie, you okay?" Taehyun asked patting his back.

"I'm fine it's just that Jay gets me so annoyed sometimes!" Jungwon was annoyed but for a completely different reason.

It was now lunchtime and Jay finally showed up but with Beomgyu.

Jungwon's blood boiled just by the mere sight of Beomgyu's hand on Jay's.

"Remember the plan okay?" Jay asked Beomgyu for confirmation.

"Yes! This won't fail trust me" Beomgyu winked at Jay which didn't go unnoticed by the pair sitting in the table in front on them.

"It better not" Jay pressed a kiss on Beomgyu's  hand.

"ATTENTION EVERYONE!" Jungwon slammed his food tray down on the table.

"AS OFF TODAY THE 'NO DATING' RULE IS NOW REMOVED. HOWEVER, THERE ARE LIMITS TO YOUR RELATIONSHIPS WHICH WILL FURTHER BE DISCUSSED AT ASSEMBLY TOMORROW!" Jungwon shouted.

Some students cheered and some didn't care.

Jay however was not happy at all. In his eyes it seemed like Jungwon lifted the 'no dating' rule because he liked Taehyun.

"Jungwon calm down. Aren't you supposed to announce this at assembly tomorrow?" Sunoo asked confused as to why Jungwon suddenly told everyone.

"I-I just felt like it" Jungwon mumbled continuing to eat his lunch.

He played with his food as his eyes were stuck on the pair in front of his eyes.

Every time Beomgyu would blush at something Jay whispered to him and it definitely pissed Jungwon off.

Out of impulse, Jungwon intertwined his and Taehyun's hands resting it on the table.

Everyone at the table was about to say something but Jungwon silenced them with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Two can play this little game of yours Jay"

...

A/N: I make so many mistakes recently and i'm so sorry...

i love you guys and hope you liked this chapter <3