Chapter 1: Alone Together (Part 1)

After Horde Prime's imminent defeat, the slow process of rebuilding Etheria started, because, even though the big evil was long gone, the destruction left in its wake remained. For this reason, it took some time to reestablish everything back to "normal". Plenty of villages and kingdoms had been severely damaged, and as such, it required plenty of hard work to try to fix all the damages. To a large degree, they were succeeding but not yet to a 100%.

  In the meantime, and with lots of arguments about it, Micah decided that his daughter should remain the queen. Glimmer had refused numerous times, but the Etheria's former king insisted, arguing that she successfully completed the ritual, that she was more than capable, and that he would always be by her side to guide her whenever she needed him. He ignored to mention that governing without Angella would feel weird to him, furthermore, her daughter as the ruler made much more sense.

  Bow, Adora, Catra, and Glimmer hadn't been able to rest properly since the newfound peace and the rest couldn't say they were so much better; everybody, somehow, collaborated with each other putting Etheria back to its feet, as strong and stable as possible. Afterward, it could be said that true peace and quiet reigned, and except for some small problems now and then, everybody managed to rest... at least for a while. As the calm days went by, the friend squad started to grow more and more restless. They needed new challenges, new adventures. Something to get them on track once more. That's why, one day, they decided to get up and leave. They were sure that it was the right time to carry out on their promise after Horde Prime was defeated, undertaking them, on one last adventure; seeking to aid the planets that Horde Prime and the First Ones left in shambles, returning the magic back to those who were robbed.

  Although at first, everything seemed to go well and easy, with each passing moment, the experience turned a little more intense, extensive, and exhausting than expected. But at the same time, they couldn't deny they were having a great time helping so many planets and beings who believed they were done for.

  After many months of hard work, there was only one more planet left to come back home, something that Bow, Adora, and Glimmer lamented a little since it meant the end of the trip, and possibly, of their last great adventure. Catra, on her side, couldn't wait to get back y take a big break; she doubted they could ever have real peace until their final days, her negativity clearly didn't allow her to think otherwise.

  She-ra was outside the ship destroying a meteor rain, while Glimmer watched her attentive, Bow was trying to find out how to reach the new planet, and Catra sighed in a corner, a little annoyed and bored. The last couple days hadn't been anything but them locked in the ship, struggling to find the exact coordinates, as they travel to an "approximate location", which wasn't at all near their previous visited planet. In some other time, the girl would have found entertainment in watching She-ra smash things, but even that became a mundane occurrence. Neither was she worried that something might happen since there were no doubts of how strong She-ra was, and how little of a threat this situation was to her.

  A couple of more minutes passed, and Adora finally could end her chore. She entered the ship with a graceful air, agitated for the adrenaline and the excitement of the moment. Immediately Glimmer teleported beside her, really excited.

"Adora, nice job, you made it!" she congratulated her, with a smile and a short hug.

"And we only suffered much less damaged than I anticipated" added Bow, relieved and content, "Plus, I have some more great news"

"What?" asked Adora, curious.

"I found where the new planet is located!"

"Really, Bow? That's awesome!" Cheered Glimmer, as the boy, nodded. Both girls walked to him and gave him a big hug, celebrating their goal, as Catra clapped unenthusiastically in the background.