7

A/N helllllllllo- ok so this chatfic will probably have a few more chapters til i start a pregame v3 one. (also, if you like Saiouma be sure to read my Saiouma hanahaki fanfic!
This chapter is kinda a part 2 to the last one so :)

----Gurl chat----

Sonia: Istg I'm about to go off

Akane: go on, I'm listening

Tsumugi: I'll listen

Chiaki: yes

Sonia: i h a t e K a z u i c h i a n d G u n d h a m

Ibuki: Ibuki thinks it's because of the photos they sent yesterday.

Sonia: yes.

Akane: it was probably revenge on what we're doing

Hiyoko: are starting a prank warrrr?! or just a war!

Mahiru: Hiyoko no

Sonia: we need revenge again

Tsumugi: why don't we set them on a blind date.

Ibuki: hm- point made

Mahiru: smart

Hiyoko: but how will we get those idiot's to agree 🙄✋

Sonia: well me, Tsumugi and Akane are out of the question they'll know.

Mahiru: why don't me and Hiyoko ask them?

Hiyoko: I don't wanna talk to those nasty idiots >:(

Mahiru: please. we can watch movies, and cuddle after?

Tsumugi: aww

Hiyoko: fine

Mahiru: :)

---Private chat between Kazuichi and Hiyoko---

Hiyoko: OI YOU NASTY OILY BITCH

Kazuichi: what ☹️

Hiyoko: Meet me outside the school cherry tree in 1hour or I'll cut your ears of and fees them to the pigeons 😸✋

Kazuichi: yeah yeah I'll go-

Hiyoko: g.o.o.d.

Kazuichi: :')

---Private chat between Gundham and Mahiru---

Mahiru: hello Gundham :)

Gundham: hello mortal. Is there something you need from, i Gundham Tanaka?

Mahiru: oh, yes! Could you meet me by the cherry tree, out side of school?

Gundham: i suppose so, when would you like to meet?

Mahiru: hmm 50 minutes from now?

Gundham: ok, i am fine with that.

---back at the girl GC----

Sonia: so did they accept?

Hiyoko: mhm! it didn't take long :)

Sonia: i feel like you bullied him into coming

Mahiru: Gundham accepted. I asked him to come a little more earlier than Kazuichi, so they don't bump into eachother.

Tsumugi: smart smart

----Kazuichi PoV----

I started to head to the tree, which was outside of the campus, i had no idea why in the world Hiyoko wanted to hang out with me. Out of all people, she hated me. Well from what I know. As i headed to the meeting place, i noticed someone i didn't think would be there.

Gundham. I felt my face become warm when I saw him, i hated that.
As i neared closer to the tree, Gundham noticed me.

"Pink haired mortal? What are you doing here?" he questioned

"uh- well i could ask you the same thing hamster man!" i looked at him, angrily.

"Well. The mortal that goes by Mahiru asked me to meet her here." he began.

"Well, Hiyoko asked me to meet her here!"

"hmm..it seems we have been set up on some sort?" he looked down at me.

"huh?"

"Well, we have both been asked to be here, even though the other mortals didn't show up"

"i, guess so..-"

"i suppose, we could just hang out. Otherwise it would be pointless to come here" he said

i nodded. "i- i guess that's fine"

Me and Gundham hung out for about an hour before i and him decided to go to his room.

He opened the door to his room and let me in.
It was full of animal cages/toys/food the lot. Which wasn't surprising.

We sat down on his bed, and he passed a blanket to me. "Here, pink mortal take it" he said as he placed the blanket over me. "i- uhm- thanks I guess?" i pulled it over me.

"Would you like to watch a movie, my paramour?" he looked at me.

The name again. Paramour, i blushed. "mm- sure why not" i smiled.

he nodded, and put a movie on.

I think both of us could agree it was quite boring. about 30 minutes into the movie, i started to feel tired. Serves me right for working on a project all night, ha.

i yawned, and i could feel myself drifting into the dream world. before i completely fell asleep, i felt an arm go around me. It was Gundham. Before i knew anything else. I was asleep.

---No ones PoV---

The pink haired boy had fallen asleep, whilst watching a movie with Gundham Tanaka. Gundham felt his face become warm, as he watched the shorter boy sleep peacefully (A/N i feel like a goddamn news presenter wjwjsj)

---Gundham PoV---

I looked down at the shorter boy, and i could feel a small smile creep on my face.
I had never liked to admit I liked Soda, but after alot of thinking i had realized i do. Everything about him was perfect (this sounds so cheezy i) After 10 minutes of just well, sitting there. I Also fell asleep next to mortal.

A/N yuh cliffhanger ik 😕😟 I'm gonna try to get the next chapter of my Saiouma fic out soon, since it's almost been a week :( i have to go back to school next week so i won't really be updating as much ☹️☹️☹️
but good news i get to take the subject i wanted to take :D anyway have a great day/night!!!