5 (Mission Soudam)

^^^still Kazuichi pov^^^

(A/N I'm so sorry this is really long Jqjahz)

I honestly didn't think it could get more interesting..

"Soda! Truth or Dare!" Sonia said looking over at me, i sighed i really didn't want to answer but i guess i had no choice.
"Truth i guess, Miss Sonia"

She smiled "do you like anybody? in a romantic way of course!" her eyes where filled with excitement, meanwhile mine was filled with panic.

She never specified i had to say who. "yes, Miss Sonia i do like someone."
Her eyes lit up, as if i was going to tell her who the lucky person was "who! who! is it!!!"
I laughed "only one truth Miss Sonia!" i laughed from across the room. And she groaned. "dammit" she muttered.

The game ended and everyone went back to doing whatever they wanted. It was getting late and i started to feel tired. I was about to leave when Ibuki called me over to her

"Soda-Pop! Ibuki wants you to come talk to her!!" she shouted from the mini stage she had created. I walked over to where she was, "yeahhh? what's up Ibuki?" i questioned.

"Ibuki wants to know who you like! Don't worry you can trust Ibuki, i won't tell anyone!" she peered down at me and began to stare into my eyes.

"U-uh what are you doing?" i rubbed my hand on my neck.
"Seeing if i can read your MIND!" She shouted while putting her fingers on her head "hmmmm-" "hmmmm" "hmmmm"

"Ooh! Ibuki has it!!!!" She let out a joyful laugh.
"You do?!" i slightly, panicked even though i doubted Ibuki could read my mind, unless-

"I think Soda has a crush onnnn-" she began, i interrupted her "hey- uh- keep it down when you say it.." i whispered.

"ooo! Ibuki is sorry!" she half whispered, before continuing "Ibuki thinks Soda likes... Gundham!" she again half whispered.
I felt my face warm up. Gundham?! I honestly didn't know if she was right, well i think i liked Gundham, i tried to convince myself i liked Sonia. That's why i said i liked somebody. "i-i- u-uh-" i began to panic.

"So Ibuki was right!!!!" she shouted throwing her hands in the air. "wooo!" "Ibuki is very smart, ahhaha!"

"shh! We can't let him hear you!" i said, slightly loudly.
"Say what, pink haired mortal." a voice spoke coming closer to me and Ibuki.
Gundham.
"Dammit Ibuki-" i murmed

"Are you going to answer my question mortal?" he said looking down at me.

"Ibuki says Soda-Pop and Ibuki were just talking about who he liked!" Ibuki smiled at Gundham, while he turned to me. "I see, so who do you like Pink mortal..." he crossed his arms.

Man why so serious, i thought to myself

"Ibuki says it's y-"
"Ibuki i swear to Atua!-" i shouted

"Ibuki is sorry!" she bowed, trying to apologize.

"It's ok Ibuki" i murmured

Gundham furrowed his non existent eyebrows and looked at me.

"So, pink mortal you have a crush on someone? I suppose this crush is Miss Sonia, though she is dating the gamer mortal..." he looked at me

"We talked about this hamster man-" i gave him the middle finger

"You little-" he sighed. "Anyway, is this crush male or female?" he looked at me.

I pouted. "And why do you deserve to know"

"I'll break your door down again."

"Shit, i forgot you did that twice-" he laughed at me. "Now mortal, tell i, Gundham Tanaka who your "crush" is as you would say."