(C - M.B): M Y S T R A N G E A D D I C T I O N

I put my hands on Madison's waist and kiss her.

I might just regret this.

The spoon falls out of her hand and she cups my cheeks.

------

"I love you." I mumble.

"I love you too." Madison says.

Y/n's View

"It's not a big deal, I told you and acted like you didn't care." Nessa shouts from upstairs.

"I never said that." Madison shouts back.

"We need a break sleep with who you want. Maybe we just don't need to be in a relationship, at all." Nessa says.

No, Billy, I haven't done that dance since my wife died

"Not it." Dixie and McKenna say at the same time.

They both get up and run outside.

I groan and I hear Madison comes downstairs.

"You know I hate doing this, but can I borrow some money? Just so I can get a hotel for a little." Madison says.

"Honey, remember what happened last time I gave you money?" I ask.

I pick Madison up and put her in the backseat. I put her seatbelt on her and get in the driver seat.

"I don't give a damn, best night of my life!" Madison shouts raising her cup of alcohol.

I take the cup from her and throw it out the window.

"Fuck you." Madison says.

Madison presses a button on her phone and music starts playing. She tries to open the door and I stare at her.

"I hear melodies in my head. I hear melodies in my head." Madison sings loudly.

"They need to listen to the Melodies!" She says trying to break the window.

There's a whole crowd of people out there who need to learn how to do The Scarn

"It'll be different this time." Madison says laughing.

"You can stay at my new place if you want. They finally gave me the keys to my parents' house." I say.

"Yeah, thanks." Madison says.

"You gonna get your stuff or..." I ask.

"No, I'm going to wear your clothes." She says.

"Oh okay." I say.

She laughs and I smile.

Time Skip

"I have something to tell you." I say following Loren outside.

"What?" Loren asks.

"No speeding." I say.

"If they bring me in for questioning I'm gonna say that I don't know you." I say.