Chapter 4: Passionate Control

"Morning Becs," floated gently through the morning air, accompanied by a light touch on her bare shoulder.

Beca just smiled as she rolled over to find the source of the voice and contact that her body already recognized as Chloe's.

"Hi there," Beca said said with a grin, sliding herself sideways until she touched her forehead to Chloe's. And that's when everything came back to her. Memories of yesterday, their first day together in what had felt like forever- sorry, memories of last night, their first couple's "workout" in a long time- sorry, let me be more specific- memories of getting fucked senseless by Chloe until early morning hours all came back to her in that moment. And those memories filled her with the most elated and blissful feeling imaginable. Well, maybe it was second to what she felt after coming back-to-back-to-back-to-back last night. But that was certainly an exception.

"Bec, you're drooling," Chloe chuckled, breaking her out of her momentary recollection of last night's intense, anti platonic activities. (is that anywhere close to grammatically correct????)

"Oh my... uhhhhh... sorry," Beca mumbled, still dazed from the memory of vigorous sensory overload. "I was just uhhhhh... remembering last night."

"I'm glad I wasn't the only one who enjoyed it," Chloe giggled, bopping her on the nose gently before pulling her in for a passionate, loving kiss.

"Shut up," Beca growled playfully after their kiss was wrapped up, gently slapping Chloe's hand away which was still cupping her face. All she got in return was another cute giggle from the redhead.

"Oh! I almost forgot. Merry Christmas Bec," Chloe said excitedly as she proceeded to straddle Beca and pull her face in for another passionate kiss.

Beca was too overwhelmed by reciprocating the kiss that she failed to notice the hand trailing down her bare abs, getting ever closer to a distinct point that would likely lead to the two girls failing to get out of bed for at least another hour.

"Fuck Chlo," Beca moaned when she felt fingers making contact with her clit.

"Is that a request? Chloe purred in Beca's ear right before she attached her mouth to Beca's neck.

"Fuck yes Chloe," Beca cried, involuntarily lifting her chin up and to the left to make room for Chloe to go to work.

A/N: I'm really sorry guys I just cba to write smut still but I promise I'll make it up to you soon.

--------------------

"Fuck, Chlo, how are you so good at that?" Beca groaned once she finally worked up the energy to speak and roll onto her side to face Chloe.

"I've had years of practice with you, my love," Chloe replied as she pushed herself up and climbed out of bed, presumably to search for some clothes to cover up with to avoid the chance that a round two might become necessary, much to Beca's disappointment. Sadly for Beca, she had been caught far too many times ogling Chloe's body, and by this time Beca was sure Chloe knew the risks of spending a day naked in bed.

"Are we actually going somewhere today?" Beca asked in partial disbelief when Chloe got fully dressed and grabbed her coat from where it lay in a ball on one of the office chairs.

"Breakfast? Maybe some shopping? I'm sure there are some places open even though it's Christmas," Chloe said, offering a hand to Beca and proceeding to pull her all the way up and out of bed.

"Okay... lets call it a date then," Beca replied with a smile, pulling a hoodie over her bare top and joggers over her bare legs.

Chloe's eyes bulged visibly as she watched Beca get dressed without undergarments or anything of the type.