Chapter Nine (Candy's POV)

Dipper and I reach the end of the tunnel, and walk up a ramp,which is opened revealing the forest ahead. The exit closes behind us, and the paranormal creatures of Gravity Falls escape back to their homes. Dipper and I walk back to the mystery shack, and are greeted by Mabel.
"Hey guys!" She giggles. "Have a nice romantic adventure!"
I blush "No of course not, we just found a secret government base and released their creature prisoners and flooded the whole place!" I say.
Mabel looks shocked and angry,
"So now the US government is after you two?!" Yells Mabel.
Dipper laughs "No of course not, I'm sure they'll just go back to Washington or whatever now."
Mabel takes Dipper and I's hands and skips inside the living room Grunkle Stan is slumped on the couch watching TV. We stare at the screen.
"Breaking News!" Yells a voice on the TV. "Hello my name is Shandra" says the news reporter. "Gravity falls' most beloved Diner has been flooded, and many black suited men have emerged from underground." Says Shandra.
We see Lazy Susan screaming in the background.
"I'm here talking to one of the agents." Says Shandra as she turns the microphone to the agent.
"Two idiotic kids destroyed our base including expensive equipment." Says the man. Deputy Durland and Sheriff Blubbs look angry behind him.
"Why has the government built a secret base in Gravity Falls." Says Blubbs angrily.
The agent blushes. "That's classified information." Says the agent.
Grunkle Stan turns off the TV and walks out of the room mumbling "TV is so stupid."