Chapter Six (Dipper's POV)

I angrily walk over to the Northwest mansion and pound on the door. Pacifica answers and frowns.
"Listen Pacifica." I say.
"Wait." She says. "I have something to tell you. I told my parents about us and they don't want me dating some poor guy. So I'm afraid we're over. Enjoy the memories we've had together. I guess I'll just marry a celebrity billionaire instead." Pacifica shuts the door in my face.
I was about to break up with her but she broke up with me instead? I sigh. Girls are weird. I walk over to circle park and sit on the swings, flipping through my journal's pages.
Candy sits on the swing beside me.
"I see you got all better." I say.
Candy blushes "Yeah your great uncle took me to the doctor and they said my army's just bruised. How'd everything go with Pacifica?"
I sigh "She was gonna break up with me anyways. But you know, it just wasn't meant to be."
Candy tries to change the subject "What's that?" She asks pointing at my journal. I think for a moment and decide to tell her.
"It's a journal filled with the mysteries and paranormal creatures of Gravity Falls."
"Who knew such a sleepy town could have such secrets!" Says Candy excitedly.
"I'm just trying to crack this code, I believe the author has given some key info about the government but I can't decode it." I say.
Candy examines the pages. "It says 'I fear the government may be suspicious about Gravity Falls and its mysteries. They could come after my journals or even discover the deepest secrets. They already have a hidden base in Gravity Falls. The address is inside the enclosed document' " says Candy as I look at her shocked.
"You cracked all that so quickly!" I say. "I've studied codes like this. It's almost like speaking another language!" Says Candy as I laugh.
There's a moment of silence.
"You don't want to come with me....do you?" I say.
Candy blushes "I do."
I smile as I take Candy's hand and we run into town as I study the address. A secret government base has been under our noses this whole time.