•15•

The female titan is still running to my direction. Then there i saw sys and ness trying to slice her nape, however, the both od them wiped out. My eyeballs shaking in fear watching the their body got smashed, I quickly lashed belle to faster her pace.

What the heck was that thing? I never seen a titan this smart and fast, she is not like the other's, she has the brain to think and act swiftly. I turn my back only to find she wasn't there anymore, where could she be have gone?

Soon i found the female titan running to the other side,But she is following someone. Wait is that armin? No, I can't let him die!

"Let's go belle!" I yelled

The female titan step in between armin as he fell from his horse. I fastened my pace hopefully to reach armin before he will have been wiped out. Then i pulled the rope stopping belle from running

She slowly reach armin's hood, lifting it up a little to scanned his face, she look at him for a moment then she stood up straight and start running again.

'The fuck is she keep on running?'I thought

I then approach armin who is still traumatize just now "Armin! Are you okay?" I worriedly asks.

"I-i'm fine y/n-san..i-i was just suprise" He stuttered, holding on to his cape tightly. Damn that must be scary to see a titan up close and tried to touch you, not particularly tried to eat you though.

"Y/N! ARMIN! Are you two okay!" The voice says, we both turn our gaze to see reiner heading towards us.

"Reiner? glad your here, hand armin your extra horse" I Command, as reiner untie the horse and armin carefully received him.

"Let's go and follow her, we don't know if she will run to Erwin and the other's" Reiner stated.

Then the three of us started to followed the female titan carefully at her back avoiding any unnecessarily damage of one of us.

"She got the damn nice ass there" He blurt out, I look at him disgusted 

"Seriously reiner?" I sighed " For now we should stay behind her back, unsure if she will attack us soon if she saw one of us" I Suggested

"I saw the black smoke just now, so came to see what happened"Reiner said

"Yes, this titan just one is no aberrant, its a human in a titan body"Armin exclaimed.

My eyes wide opened so does reiner "NANI? that titan is exactly like eren's?" I asks, as armin confirmly nodded his head.

I turn back to the female titan only to see her back part, So eren is not the only one who is a titan.Is she the humanity's enemy?

Her skin is more likely different from eren's, her skin is unflesh only to see guts and veins. She also have the skill to attack humans who ever come near her, but one thing is bugs me is.

She look oddly familiar to me, or is just my imagination?

"Wait, we need to infrom the other's, there's an emergency over-" Armin words were cut of in the mid-sentence, as soon as we heard a gun shoot.

"No need armin, i think jean already did it" I assured. Jean went to our side and look at the female titan with wide eyes

"Is that a female titan?!" He exclaimed

"No shit sherlock, of course is a female what else it would be"I sarcastically said before rolling my eyes, jean shut quiet and mimicking my voice looking away.