Halloween

Halloween was tomorrow and for all the Muggle borns it was a big deal, a bigger deal than wizards made it. The professors were allowing anyone who wanted to dress up if they could get a costume. I didn't really get it but an excuse to dress up stupidly, I'm in.

"So Freddie, y'know how the professors are allowing students to dress up tomorrow" I say casually.

"You want to dress up?" Fred asks excitedly. I nod. "Hmm but as what?" Fred thinks.

"Wait, I know the best idea ever" I say. Fred turns to me

"What?" He asks. I explain my idea to him and he enthusiastically agrees. We spend the rest of the night trying to get our costumes to work.

Then next morning we put them on. I look in the mirror and laugh hysterically. I look exactly like Dumbledore. Well not exactly, but close enough for people to get who I was trying to be. I then looked to Fred and my laughing continued. He looked just like Snape.

"Weasley, detention" he mocks. We both continue laughing. Once it's time we head to
The Great Hall for breakfast.

There is a good amount of other kids who were dressed up. Some as vampires, angels, a range of different animals and many more. It was cool to see how everyone looked so different with costumes. Fred and I sat down at the Gryffindor table. Everyone looked at us and burst out laughing. I guess our costumes were pretty good.
We go through the day with students and even some professors laughing at our costumes. The one who may have found them the most amusing probably would be McGonagall. After all our classes we were hanging out in the Gryffindor common room.
Harry, Ron and Hermione all walked in. I noticed that they were all holding something similar.

"Whatcha got there?" I ask eyeing them sceptically.

"Candy." Ron replies bluntly.

"Yeah no sh!t but where did you get it?" Fred chimes in.

"Y/n y/l/n" Hermione says. I squint my eyes confused.

"Why is she giving you guys candy?" I ask

"It's something she does on Halloween, she gives out muggle candies so that the students feel so homesick" Harry explains. "It's really nice actually"

I nod. It was nice what she was doing.

"Well obviously we need to get some" Fred says while smirking.

"No Fred!" I call after him but he was already at the door of the common room. I chase him around the school until we run into y/n. She was giving a first year a small green bag.

"Here you go, happy Halloween!" She says, the first year gives her a hug and she has a beaming smile on her face. The first year then heads down the hall.

"Heard you got some candy" Fred says walking up to her. I follow behind him, making sure he doesn't say something embarrassing. She chuckles.

"Yes I do" she grins and reaches into a pouch and pulls out two chocolate bars. Fred and I both look at the pouch curiously.

"It's magic" she explains. "I enchanted it so it is an everlasting candy supply"

"Nice" Fred says, elongating the I.

She giggles "I liked your costumes" I grin proudly. "Anyways, see you guys around" she says and then skips down the corridor. I watch as she leaves and Fred notices.

"Got yourself a little crush Georgie?" He asks

"What? Y/n? No. I mean we're kind of friends and that's it" I say. The truth was that I didn't really know if y/n and I were friends yet. I mean after the project a month ago, we would occasionally talk to each other in the hall and she was always very nice to Fred and I. I mean of course she was very pretty and funny, and smart and- no I do not like her.

Fred and I walked back to the Gryffindor common room and opened the chocolate bars y/n had given us. I had gotten a Mars bar while Fred got something called a Snickers. We both took a bite and wow. They were so good. We finished the bars and both looked at each other.

"We need more" we said in unison. We went around the school looking for y/n again, trying to get her to give us more chocolate. We then found her, she was about to go inside the Hufflepuff common room but we shouted. "WAIT!"

She looked at us confused and asked "what?"

"Chocolate. We need more chocolate" Fred says seriously.

"What?" Y/n asks again chuckling.

"Can we have more chocolate from your magic bag?" I ask, looking down at the pouch in her hand.

"Are you guys actually being serious?"

We nod. "We don't know what's in it, but we want more."

"Well sorry, but no" she says plainly

"Why?" We ask

"Why should I give you more and others only one?" She says with a small grin.

"Because we are so handsome" Fred replies. She laughs at this and doesn't reply. It's silent for a second.

"Please give us more chocolate!" We plead. She giggles and then nods.

"Well I guess I could...but you have to earn it"
We tilt our heads, intrigued as to what she had in mind.

"Now I'd have you do my homework but...you two aren't exactly the brightest" she says while pacing.

"Hey!" Fred protests

"She's not wrong" I reply

"I know" Fred sighs.

"Hmm I know! If you two do a dare of my choice, I will give you each 5 chocolate bars." She suggests.

"What kind of dare?" I ask, slightly scared.

"If you two can make Snape laugh, the chocolate bars are yours" she replies. I look to

Fred who shrugs as to say 'why not'

"Alright it's a deal" I say and we shake hands.