One Year and Four Months Later

Narrator Pov

One Year and four months later

Everyone is one year older (2 years older from the previous chapter)

Sofie Baker is been off social media and the face of the planet for a year and four months, things are not the same as she left it. She has been living on a private island which she owed, only she and Matt/Death knows about it. She has been growing and building herself, she has written music and has been doing her contortion, really being herself. No one or anything could hurt her or bother her. She talks to Kio every single day, they are even in a relationship, they have made things official ever since Sofie has landed in her island, they kept it private from everyone. But what Sofie doesn't know is what has been going on in the world and her friends.

The Sway House is no longer a group anymore. Jaden has been doing well in music and has been nominated for a grammies, he is single but depressed at the same time. Josh is podcaster and model, he is still dating the famous actress and dancer Camila Lopez. Bryce is a youtuber and a famous boxer, he is also single and he is depressed. Griffin finished nursing school and is now a full time nurse, he is hardly on social media anymore, he is planning on asking out one of his co-workers. Noah is back on social media and is a soccer player and famous model, he single. Chase has came out as bi and confirmed dating the famous tik toker Noen Eubanks, he is also doing music and is a famous model. Quinton is now single and is a famous model and he is starting to do music. Anthony and Avani are now engaged, Avani is a international talk show host, model and makeup artist and Anthony is a famous model. Blake is a model and is still dating Amelie. Addison is dating Shawn Mendes and has dropped all her tik tok friends as she is friends with the Kardashians, Hailey Bieber and other A-List celebrities. Nessa has been in an asylum as she is still obsessed with Sofie and it has gotten worse when Sofie left. Madison and Nick are in an relationship, they made they relationship public but keep it private at the same time.

Hype House are now disbanded, the members decided that it would be best to move on with there lives, they still do content together, Thomas and Mia has moved into a house together. Alex and Kouvr are married and Kouvr is expecting. Micheal, Conner, Patrick and Calvin are living togther. The Wright Twins live together, Jack and Sienna are a couple, Sienna also live with the twins. Tayler has his own content house he made with triller called the compound, he is also dating the model and track star Charly Jordan. Tana and Harry has been dating and has publically after 5 months made it official on social media

Dixie Damelio has officially quit social media, and has been doing her own thing, she is doing her music and doing modeling. She has also taken back interest in sports. 

Charli and Payton officially announced that they are engaged and so to be married, Payton music has been nominated 5 times for grammies, and he is also doing well in modeling. Charli has been doing alot of stuff, she has a makeup line, clothes and shoes line, she also owns a dance studio where she teaches people to dance and where she does her dance collabs.

Machine Gun Kelly misses his baby girl but they talk all the time on the phone, he is happy that they talk but he misses his child physically. 

Kio is an actor and has won awards for his work. He misses Sofie but they talk all the time on the phone, they are in an long term relationship even though its hard at least they had each other. Kio has been faithful to Sofie and has not been looking at anyone else. He misses her to death but and is regretting not going with her but what is done is done. He loves Sofie as much as she does and can't wait for her to come back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person Pov

Matt teleported to Sofie's private island, where he saw the love of his life in a contortion pose, admiring the 21 year old girl that will never be his. He smiled at the moments they shared in the past, but accepted that she is happy with someone else. She came out of the pose, and started to relax her muscles, she turned her head to the long fluffy hair boy. She smiled at him showing her dimples.

M: Hey Sof

S: Hey Matt

Her voice sounded a bit different as the girl matured a lot while on the island

M: So whats the plan for today

S: Going back to my town

She smiled smiling, Matt smiled as he was excited for what Sofie had planned for her come back, they worked together creating illusions for pictures and for Sofie's music and other stuffs. But Sofie was excited for seeing her boyfriend, she missed her friends but she needed the time to her self. She looked at Matt and saw the sadness in his dark pitch black eyes

S: What's wrong Matt?

M: I-

He stop himself from saying how he feels, Sofie read the eyes of the spirit infront of her, she held his neck and brought his face close to hers

S: Matthew I will always be yours but I am in love with Kio, you will have my heart but as a friend

Matt sighed as he already knew that she was going to say that, he was after dead and way older than her, she smiled at him and whispered something that made him smiled

S: Maybe you will meet someone else out there or you can be with the next Sofie

He knew exactly what she meant and smiled kissed her forehead. Both him and Sofie started working on her come back to the world. She already has her album and her other stuff but she wants something grand. 

Matt made some calls, compelling some people to do what he says, everything was planned out.

Night Time

Sofie flew to LA but she stayed in Matt's Mansion as no one ever goes there. She started there for the night and couldn't wait for tomorrow.