Take this as an apology

I haven't posted anything yesterday sorry. Also, my writing has changed a lot in this one right? I mean yeah in all my story my writing changes like a lot
Ship: Male Komaru x Male Toko/Genderbented Komaru x Genderbented Toko
That's a long name
AU: Non-Despair and Everyone is Genderbented/the opposite gender
Words: 861

"Oh hey Toko!" Makoto greeted the male in front of him called Toko. "Why are we even h-here?" Toko mumbled to himself
-Toko POV-
A party was thrown by our class to meet each other's f-family? (A/N stuttering over text not cool Toko jk I love Toko and I wrote this) Who's this he looks cute. Wait what am I thinking I'm not gay and I love M-master Byakuya, not this male. "Do you need help? I noticed that you have been staring (A/N I think that's how you spell it). I'm Komaru Naegi if you wanted my name!" The boy whose name was Komaru wait for Naegi? Is he her sister or something? "H-hey why are you staring a-at me? You must think I'm a lowly man who's sick in the head, don't you?!" Komaru only replied with a "No no that's not it. It looked like you had zoned out. Can I get your name now?" Panicking "Oh my name it Toko Fukawa." He looked shocked when I said my name why? "Wait THE Toko Fukawa? I'm a huge fan of your books! They inspired me to be like my sister an ultimate but I would like to be an Ultimate Manga maker but it seems like I can't do that now huh what a useless dream I had" He doesn't seem as hopeful as his sister. (A/N this is hard to write helpppp)
-Komaru's POV-
Why does he look confused when I said that? Oh, he must be comparing me to my sister and saying how different we are. But I still can't believe I met THE Toko Fukawa. He looks more handsome in person. Wait what did just say? I guess I must have blushed too hard cause he noticed. "E-eh you must be heating up thinking about slutty things about me. You're probably thinking I'm a slut or something!" Way to go he accused me of something that I would never say about him
-Makoto's POV-
"Oh hey, Komaru! I see you have met Toko. Wasn't he your idol and crush?" I muttered the last two words but loud enough for only Komaru to hear.
-Time skip cause I barely planned this out and I'm ✨lazy✨-
-Komaru's POV again-
Let's see 'I love you with my heart you're cute eyes make my heart sparkle with joy. Will you be my boyfriend? -Komaru Naegi' no that isn't going to work Ughhhhh "Hey Komaru what's wrong I heard you say something like 'ugh'." Guess I said it out loud "Oh, it's nothing I'm going to write a lobe letter to confess my feelings for Toko". "Why don't you use some kind of line in his book? He writes live stories and you read all of them the story might have something" My sister Makoto said an amazing idea that never seemed to occur to me. "Thanks, big sis! I'll do that!" Hmmm, which line should I use? Oh, I know! 'You are my angel in the blue sky. Your purple hair lights my world like how firework sparks. A magnificent scene to unfold from the first I laid my eyes on you. Will you be my boyfriend?' (A/N never in the game or anywhere said what Toko wrote in her stories like any lines we only know she writes very good romance stories this was the best I have okay" Can't forget a signature *Komaru then signed his name on the heart paper* perfect! "Hey, big sis can you place this in his locker for me?" Hopefully, Makoto will. "Of course Komaru!"
-Toko's POV-
E-eh what's this? A letter huh. The more reads 'You are my angel in the blue sky. Your purple hair lights my world like how fireworks sparks. A magnificent scene to unfold from the first I laid my eyes on you. Would you be my boyfriend? -Komaru Naegi' •////////• This is probably some prank. But he used one of the lines I used for my book and I do like him maybe I can give him a chance and this is the first time I ever dated a male. I began writing 'I would love to be your boyfriend Komaru ❤ - Toko Fukawa' Now time to give it to the his sister "Hey, Makoto give this to your sister" I must have been blushing a lot there. I hope this isn't some prank! Cause I never loved anyone else when I found Master Byakuya.
-Komaru's POV-
"Hey, Komaru! Toko gave you this" Makoto just came back from school and Toko responded I finder what it says. The note reads 'I would love to be your boyfriend ❤ - Toko Fukawa'

In the end, I'm gonna make a part 2 my fingers hurt and I want to at least publish something so yeah.