Korekiyo x Angie

Again if you didn't read the description of this story please respect my ships or any other ships people request this is for the people I play Among Us with

The ship edit I added is not mine here is the link to the video https://youtu.be/ZcMZPpgJW2k

"Hey hey Kiyo!" Angie called out for Kiyo. "Is something wrong Angie?" Kiyo asked. Angie responded with a "Nope! But I do need to ask you something." "And that is?" Kiyo asked. "Can we go on a date?" [A/N might be ooc idk] Kiyo blushed a little under his mask but Angie couldn't see cause the mask was covering his face. He only replied with a simple "Sure". Angie was swaying back and forth happy that Kiyo agreed to go with her. While going to the beach [A/N why I said the beach was because the Angie in our sever doesn't like sweets if I remembered right and the beach doesn't have sweets cause it's a beach so yeah] Angie kept splashing water in Kiyo's face while Kiyo was trying to make a sandcastle [A/N building a sandcastle never worked out for the 4 times I have been to the beach] " Cmon Kiyo come join me in the water!" Angie shouted for Kiyo to come. "Fine, then I'm coming" They swam or played in the water for a little before trying to build a sandcastle. After the beach date, they watched a movie and cuddled until they fell asleep.

Sorry if it's short I didn't have many ideas for this and also sorry this was posted a day late it was night time I was still drafting/brainstorming ideas for this so sorry about that!
I'll probably make a part 2? Idk if I have more ideas. I just have an idea for a week date and this is day one but I have no ideas for the rest of the 6 days :<
Words: 326