Chapter 19 Part I

Short Chap: things will go by fast

Me and EunHyuk were both laying beside each other on the bed , on our backs , breathing really heavily .

" We seriously did 4 rounds......" I said , surprised , running out of breath

" I know... I can't believe you handled that long " EunHyuk teased me .

I ignored him , trying to catch my breath .

EunHyuk rolled over to his side , facing me , wrapping his arm around my waist .

" DongHae?" EunHyuk called me quietly .

" mhm " I responded , turning over to face him , while his arm was still around my body .

" I was wondering..... "

" Do you want to go out tomorrow...?" He continued , resting his chin on my head

" sure , I would love to" I replied , cheerfully

"Where are we going?" I asked , lifting my head up , making EunHyuk move his face , so we could stare at each other .

" you'll see tomorrow " he said smirking

I pouted

" alright " I said .

EunHyuk chuckled

" let's just go to sleep now, we are going to have a fun day tomorrow " EunHyuk said , then lightly smiled at me .

I nodded my head in agreement .

EunHyuk pulled my body closer , so we can cuddle together .

I snuggled my faced onto his chest .

EunHyuk held onto me, while he kissed my forehead and rest his chin on my head .

We both fell into a deep sleep
--------------
NEXT MORNING:
I slowly opened my eyes feeling that no one was near me .

I quickly sat up .

EunHyuk was no where is sight.

I quickly stretched my arms then went to rub my eye.

But as I made my hand touch my head I found a sticky note stuck to my hair .

" What the fuck? " I mumbled to myself as I took the note off my head .

I began to read it

*Morning sleepy head, you probably woke up late, their was no point in me leaving early,by the time you read this and get here , I probably already waited hours for your slow ass to get here *

I continued to read
* here are some clues to were I am... The place is very close to the university , it is somewhere with water so bring a bathing suit *

Shit. I don't have one.

Oh well we will figure something out when I get there .

* this place is really pack when it is summer but not as much in spring, a lot of kids love to come here *

Hmmm I'm thinking a pool ..... Or maybe a waterpark .... It can't be a beach because everyone loves to go there .... Hmmm

* those are all the clues I'm giving you ... I hope your brain is at least smart enough to figure out where I am at *

Jerk .

*ps. I rented the place so we can be alone ... So if you see people playing in this place ... You went to the wrong place stupid *

I chuckled after reading the note.

I placed the note on my dresser.

I quickly got changed in black skinny jeans , dark grey tank top , and blue Jordan shoes.

I grabbed my black sweater from the coat rack and headed out the door.
------------------
I decided to go to the indoor pool first .

As I entered I knew I went to the wrong place when I saw a lot of people playing in the pool.

" Danmmit " I mumbled quietly to myself

Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder .

I looked back to see a elderly women behind me.

She handed me a paper .

I looked at it seeing it was another note from EunHyuk

I bowed to her saying thanks before she walked away.

I started to read the note

* I knew you would come to the indoor pool first , but your at the wrong place stupid, it probably took you like 25 minutes to get here *

I just chuckled.

* anyways I'll give you more clues , it's probably going to tell you the answer now . Where I am can be indoors or outdoors but we are in a indoor place because there is no outdoor to this that is near the school . There is also slides involve here*

I put the note in my pocket.

Hmmm its indoors.....had to do with water and swimming....slides are involve.....

Oh! I defiantly know where we are .

It's the Danm water park like 35 minutes away from the school.

I quickly ran out off the building and headed to the waterpark .
-----------------
I exit out of the taxi and quickly paid him before running into the building.

As I was walking through the hallways , I made sure to look in every door to see if EunHyuk was in one of them .

I walked to the door that had the actual waterpark inside .

I slowly opened it seeing EunHyuk In there , wearing his swimming trunks .

I closed the door after taking a step in .

I have to admit ... EunHyuk looks pretty hot in his Swimming shorts

" I waited three hours for your slow ass to get here " EunHyuk said slightly annoyed

" I'm sorry ..... You could of told me the actual place instead of giving me clues " I said pouting

" then where's the fun ?" He said then chuckled .

I just chucked back.

He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me

" So DongHae" EunHyuk called my name .

" Ready to have some fun?"he asked, smiling
---------------------
That's the ending of this chapter !
Hope you guys like it

[ VOTE ]

Should the next chapter have Light or deep smut?

A) Light
B) Deep

If you want deep , where should they " do it "?

A) Hot Tub
B) Sauna
C) Locker Room/Change Room
D) Other___________ ( Comment it )