Trust??

I take once last deep breath and stand up, holding my head high. He stands to meet my stare, "You gonna say something bitch?" I try to cover how scared I really am and reply, " What do you mean I owe you?" I gulp. A wicked smile comes over his face and he steps closer to me. I'm backed up against the wall behind me. I break my stare with him and he's got my wrists in his hands, "Please don't do this," I plead. 

    "Don't beg or it'll be even worst, also don't struggle." he started to unbutton my pants. I pushed his hands away and then him. He comes back at me hand on my throat and slams me back into the wall, "What'd I just say bitch!" he says into my ear. "Get off of me!" I try to push him away but his free hand gets both my wrists and restrain them. I continue to try and get away making it really difficult for him to get my pants off. I feel the hand around my neck began to bruise it.

    "Dammit Jack get the fuck over here and hold her fucking still!" the asshole yells to his friend as he throws me down on the ground holding my hands above my head. "Please stop! Please!" I began to cry. I can't believe this is happening right now. Before his friend gets there I get a knee up and ram it right in his groin. He lets out a wale and lets go, giving me a chance to get away. I start to crawl towards the door, but his buddy is yanking me back by my legs. I roll onto my back and start kicking frantically, getting a foot free I get a good kick at the guys face. "Bitch" Jack yelps in pain, I don't even have a chance to get away cause the other guy is back on top of me and back hands me. I'm dazed for a couple seconds, in those seconds he's managed to get my pants down and Jacks got my arms above my head. His knee in on my wounded hand holding it down. Tears are streaming down my face, " SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs, knowing it's pointless cause nobody is around. But I was desperate. I get another back hand with the command of "Shut the fuck up!"

    This has weakened me completely, I don't even realize that what I was fighting against to stop has started. I feel him slamming himself inside me, I whimper with disgust, I wish I'd of just let those flesh eaters get me. I let everything go, let myself black out tears continuing to stream down my face.

     Suddenly my hands are loose and there's a third voice "Get the fuck off of her!" Then the dude that was taking every Innocent and trustworthy bone in my body away from me is gone and I'm curling up into a ball shaking compulsively. I open my eyes slightly to see Jack laying looking back at me, but there's no life to those eyes. That's when I see an arrow sticking out of the mans head, that's when I start hearing the sounds of a fight. I try to lift my head up to see what was going on, but I lose all consciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I sit straight up, scared to death. I look around nobodies around, not even 'Jack'ass's dead body. Suddenly all that had happened the night before comes back to me, I began to gag. I look over to find a pair of underwear and jeans. I look down to a blanket that's covering my bare bottom. I am also on the couch now. Who helped me last night? Can I trust them at all? Can I trust anyone these days?

   I grab the pair of underwear pull them underneath the covers and get them on that way, I do the same for the pants. When I stand up there's a burning below like he'd ripped me, I'm literally scarred. I walk to the window a tent's set up outside. Someone's sitting on the stair's eating what looks like peanuts from all the shells surrounding him. It makes me realize how starved I am.

     He's wearing a vest with wings on the back, if he hadn't done what he did last night I would definitely think he could fit in with those guys. Next to him sits a crossbow, guess that's where that arrow in Jack'ass's head came from.

   He gets up and starts to head to the front door, grabbing his crossbow on his way. I go to the kitchen and grab a knife that I had seen the day before but didn't think nothing of it. When he comes into the kitchen he's empty handed, he'd laid the weapon down. His eyes go straight to the knife, " I'm not gonna hurt you." he replied no sign of kindness in his voice at all. I don't put the knife down and just stare hard at him.

     He turns and leaves the room, I follow to get my bag of food. I grab a can of beans, I look over to him lounging on the couch eyes closed. I grabbed another can took it over to him, nudging him with my foot. His eyes blink open and I hold the can out to him, "Thank you." I say voice weak and nervously swallow the lump in my throat. "You don't owe me anything." he replies looking up at me. With that response I knew that I could possibly trust him, maybe not like him with the way he seems rude. But I knew that he wasn't gonna do anything like the asshole's from last night. He finally takes the can, I walk to the other side of the couch and we crack those cans open to began eating.

     Silence is all that's between us for the rest of the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Hey guys! I would love some feed back on what you think so far! So please vote and comment! Let me know what I'm doing right or wrong please! I'll try to update as much as possible though it might not be an everyday thing though. Thanks For Reading! :)