[Vol.3] Chapter 19:The past haunts Y/N and new problems arrive

Ozpin's p.o.v

I was looking at the teams for the Festival I hear the elevator ding I look up and see Y/N he walks in slowly and took his hat off and scratch his cat ears

Y/N:Is this a bad time.....or

Ozpin:Why no it's not do you need something?

Y/N:Uhm...yeah I wanna talk to you about *yawns*...stuff

Ozpin:Sure tell me what it is that you want to talk about

Y/N:Well....I had these dreams? Visions? I-I don't know....it's just...well.....

Y/N's p.o.v

"The White Fang and Grimm was there....they....attacked Beacon I was nothing but a gust of wind this other me ran right through me like a ghost....so I decided following well....myself of course as I did so I was helping students getting out of this fire I dealt with some White Fang before doing so that is...until..."

Adam:Well,well,well it's good to see you Y/N Belladonna......Running away like your damn sister?

Y/N:You leave her out of this you bastard! Why are you working with them!? Those...those THOSE DAMNED PRICKS THAT WANT NOTHING BUT CHAOS?!

Adam:Tch this is what we wanted Y/N! We wanted this! This could've been our day can't you see that!?

Y/N:Me and Blake didn't and never have wanted this damn chaos you bastard! We wanted peace! We wanted equality! Killer Queen!

"I tried to attack him with Killer Queen but he dodged the rush of punches until he kicks me in the face knocking me down causing me to spit some blood out"

Adam:What you two want is impossible! But I understand because all I want...is your sister Y/N

Y/N:KILLER QUEE-

"He slams his foot on the back of my head making me to shut up and causing me to bleed from my nose now"

Adam:As I set out upon this world and deliver the justice mankind so greatly deserves...I will make it my mission to destroy everything you love...then killing you

Y/N:You....you truly are a bastard! You know what I saw you has?! A brother! I didn't want to run away like my sister but I didn't have a choice! Heh....but no wonder Blake hates you...she hates you because of the chaos and destruction you made Adam!

Adam:Why you little....

"Adam picks me up and throws me into the ground and stomping on my gut until he finally sends the last stomp to my face and now my nose is gushing more and more blood I slowly pulls out his sword then jabs it in my gut I had this sly smirk on my face"

Adam:What are you smirking for?

Y/N:I'm smirking....because of THIS! YOU FELL INTO A TRAP OF MINE ADAM TAURUS!

"I had Killer Queen brought Adam tries to attack Killer Queen but...it was Killer Queen's first bomb Killer Queen gets ready to press the switch but it he was a fool...no it was...Sheer Heart Attack when did I bring them out? Doesn't matter I guess I'm me after all and Adam fell for an old trick of mine I guess"

Adam:I'LL KILL YOU BEFORE YOU PRESS THE SWITCH BELLADONNA!

Y/N:LET'S SEE WHO'S FASTER THEN ADAM!