Dates And Fun | TeruHina

Requested by: Mattdreamz 

Pairing: Terushima Yuuji x Hinata Shoyou

Genre: Fluff

The plot belongs to them, not me. Thank you so much for requesting luv!! And I hope you enjoy reading it :))

---

Terushima may have underestimated Karasuno's players especially the middle blocker Hinata. During almost the entire time Hinata was on the court, Terushima couldn't take his eyes off of him. 

He was fascinated by Hinata's volleyball skills and agility. He was a mere 164 cm but he could jump so high and his speed, it was impeccable. He was also immensely athletic, Terushima almost felt his heart skip a beat when Hinata caught the ball, almost making an impact on the wall.

There was yet another fact that attracted Terushima to the shorter male even more. His mesmerizing looks.

Fluffy and messy orange hair, flawless skin, slightly flushed cheeks. One thing was definite, he had never seen anyone as beautiful as Hinata. His blinding presence and sunshine smiles were surely going to be the end of Terushima. Wait what-

Am I in love? No no no, of course I am not..

Oh..Shit.

---

Terushima mustered up all the courage to ask the ginger on a date when he saw that Hinata alone next to the vending machine. "Uh hey?"

"Hm?", Hinata's eyes shot up and he turned to look at who was behind him. "Terushima-san?", he called out tilting his head slightly.

Holy shit, his voice is adorable too ohmygod he's like a puppy.

Terushima couldn't help but melt in front of the ginger, he was seriously going to die because of this overload of cuteness.

He inhaled some air and then started. "Yeah uh good game we had there. I am really impressed with your skills especially the quick."

"You were amazing too Terushima-san!! The way you always have fun and stuff during your volleyball matches is really really cool, I admire you so much! I think it's better to have fun while doing things rather than be super serious, you know?"

This had to be a trick. There was no way the most adorable boy Terushima had ever seen, both played volleyball and shared his exact same mindset when it came to everyday life. Was this a prank? 

Terushima's eyes were blown wide open when he finally processed Hinata's entire statement. Holy crap. Holy freaking crap. He said that he admired him. The angelic soul straight from heaven admired him.

Terushima thought he might faint.

Holy.

Freaking.

Crap.

Come on Terushima, don't lose focus. We HAVE to get his number.

"Hey uhm do you mind if I could have your number..?", Terushima asked biting his lip slightly in nervousness.

"Eh? Of course!!", Hinata blinked his eyes before grinning back. He then took out his phone so they could exchange numbers. "Really..? Uh Thanks!"

After saving each other's contacts, they parted ways to return back to their teams. "See you later Hinata!!"

"You too Terushima-san!!", Hinata waved back at the blond before happily skipping back to his team.

Terushima looked down at his phone, staring at his newest contact. "Gosh..I can't believe my luck.."