Destruction And Damnnation

A/n: opening you can make up or use the default I will be using.

A/n:start at 0:45

The screen shows you standing on a mountain with the camera panning around you then cuts to you standing in front of everyone with a line dividing both sides with your backs faced away from each other then cuts to walking with your sword on your shoulders then appears Marquis At your left with his laser rifle in hand, after that Hunter is at your right with his chain axes by his side,then Espadon Running ahead with his hands behind his head and Rask comes and jumps on Diplos' Back causing both of them to fall.while ??? Is behind ??? Poking and irritating him.

A/n: go to 3:10 of not there already

As the camera cuts to see you charging Space Marines hacking and slashing cutting off heads and limbs after that you and the camera pans up to see that the Order is standing above you looking down at you with either determination/admiration or with a smile on their face at that moment you start walking then running to look to your side to see Marquis loading his laser rifle and hunter with his chain axes and ???? With their daemon sword flying towards the enemy with while ???? Had a sniper waiting for a good shot on a hill. Then The Union jumps down from where they where standing and you and your companions to jump and strike your blade and clash in the mid air that shook the entire planet while the screen cuts to see you and your companions starring down the union with them doing the same to you.

(WARNING GORE)

As I exit my dropship I see some people running away and guardsman responding by rushing into the area laser guns pointed and in formation I look at them and start laughing maniacally.

commissar: "FIRE"

With that order they fire on me but their weapons are too weak to even graze my armour as I charge the unit, my blade in hand and rage I punched one guardsman in the face causing his brains to splatter the ground. Then I gave the commissar a diagonal slash that seems to have blood rush out of his body as I spin to behead another guardsmen but I look further to see more guardsman rushing to their death so I grab a guardsmen by their leg and started using them like a club but his spine broke off with a loud crack from my 4th swing so I tossed him aside and kept putting pressure on the guardsman just as I bull rushed one he fell to the ground and opened his eyes to see my boot over his ribcage

Guardsman: BY THE EMPE-

Cutting him of I stopped his ribcage out causing his eyes to go bloodshot red and his mouth to make a geyser of blood. At this point the remaining guardsman took off running away hoping I couldn't catch them I then activated my daemon eyes and teleported in front of them causing them to fall as I raised my sword slicing in a multitude of directions faster than a normal eye could blink just a few seconds later both of the bodie fall I to pieces.

My head starts to hurt as I screamed.

Y/n:"TOO DAMN WEAK I NEED MORE BLOOD MORE DESTRUTION"

My shout was so powerful it started a earthquake and a Shockwave suddenly I see my brothers the Space Marines a squad of 4