Part 1

You were a nurse and recently transferred from the NewYork-Prebyterian Hospital to the Metro-General Hospital. When you first got there something instantly caught your eye. Or should I say... someone?

You were about to go to Dr

You were about to go to Dr. Palmer to ask her about the exact medication one patient needed. She was talking with a tall, fine looking man. He had dark hair with white details on his temple and sharp cheekbones. When he laughed, your heart skipped a beat.

"Hem... Dr. Palmer? Can I ask something about the medication from Mr. Simon?"

"Sure" Palmer responded and when she turned to you to look on the paper you had with you, you locked eyes with the yet unknown man but just for a short second.

When you had asked her everything you needed, you noticed that he had never stopped looking at you during your whole conversation with Dr. Palmer, making you feel slightly uncomfortable. You felt your face getting hot.

"Thank you very much Dr. Palmer, and sorry for the interruption."

"Don't worry about it."

You quickly left the two and went on with your work.

"Who was that?"

"F/n L/n. She is new here. Oh! I'm sorry I could have introduced you. Next time."

He observed you walking away.

***

Now you were at the cafeteria talking to your male friend who worked here long before you did.

"Is everything alright? You seem off." your friend asked.

"Yeah. I just asked something to Dr. Palmer and there was this Doctor..." you answered.

"Ohhhhh. Looks like someone's got a crush. How did he look like? Maybe I know him."

"He is tall, he has magnifying blue eyes, cocky smile, cheekbones-"

"Wait. You don't mean Dr. Stephen Strange, do you? The neurosurgeon?"

"I don't know his name. He has short dark hair with white strains on the side?"

"OMG it is him! I wouldn't go for him if I were you."