Help ! I think I'm in love

• Dedicated to Tushh Bhat

Author’s Note..

Hey!

 I should acknowledge my friends first of all because as it happens this story is not pure fiction but as a matter of fact an adaptation of my real diary. So If I have included your name it's because I like your name a lot and also because I couldn't think of other name to your role.If I have changed your name- It's probably because I think that putting up your name would hurt u-or your privacy-or self prestige-or your image-or whatever u call it.I have of course commented on you but good or bad- it has been changed just to make this story enjoyable- and I sincerely hope that u WOULD NOT take it upon your heart, for the views presented here may be true, or may not be.

And to the readers who don't have the slightest idea what's going on. This is what you’d like to know before you start the journey of reading this diary.

- Chetan Bhagat is an author- and I personally don’t like him very much .I don’t know why but I do. Maybe because of jealousy. (You never know) But that does not mean that what he writes is bad for its just my point of view. Or you may say Anamika’s point of view. My library friends, in fact adore him. Tanmay in the story here, also does. 

- Saree is an Indian traditional wear. I love it. And before you read the diary, you would want to know a little about it.

Enjoy reading.

Lot’s of love,

Shruti

P.S- This is a diary of a crazy teenager, so it’s obvious that she fills her diary, in a crazy way too. You’ll probably, get annoyed at so many questions which come up while reading the story. But don’t worry, each one of them will be answered with time. So all you got to do, is to forget the world, and go with the flow. You are about to know the secret, which only, her diary knows…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hello diary, 

Wecome to my world!

I'm Anamika (by the way) age 16, grade 10, school- St. Thomas , (yadda yadda yadda)and I gladly welcome you to my family. I am gonna share each and everything I feel to you,okay? My firends call me crazy and say that I ramble a lot. Whatever! I don't have time to waste, So I'm filling you in right now! 

Love

Shruti

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday,

14th Nov’10

2:45 P.M (My room)

 Dear Diary,

“Now, now isn’t the feeling bad..?”

This is what my sister just said- and I felt like hitting her so hard on the face, right on her nose, so that she will never be able to breathe again.

I know – I’ve been teasing her about the bump (the tummy) she has- for like six months. But does that mean – she gets the right to tease me even if I have a temporary one (the one that comes out when you eat so much) ..?

She- the bloody no one – who can’t even calculate simple addition sums in her mind-is going to tease me? Like who is she?

Oh! Right she’s my sister – but still…

Anyways- this is not the only fact which is kicking my inside out. Actually – this tummy (the one I had grown last week), is like so much determined to stay upon my waist. I AM NOT ABLE TO GET INTO MY JEANS. And I bought only a month ago (not to mention from my favorite store) That is so unfair!