A Search for the Runaway C07 - In Love's Arms

© 2011 by Avaritico

A/N: This is the old version of my story VOUJHAN’S LITTLE SECRET, check my profile. This is a short completed version which is bound to have LOTS of ERRORS. Although the new version has led to a different storyline, this story contains lots of SPOILERS. If plan to read, or is reading VOUJHAN’S LITTLE SECRET then I suggest you don’t read this story.

You have been warned. It’s your choice. ~fCee (former Avaritico)

Chapter 07 – In Love’s Arms

“I’m arresting you for breaking my heart.” Troy confidently said to Voujhan as the handsome blonde turned to him avoiding his eyes.  “You didn’t even try to hear me…” Troy added. “But I forgive you for that.” Troy walked near him. “Just try not to runaway so often.”

“I shall leave you two alone so you could talk.” Ryll stood up and went to tap Troy’s back wishing him luck. “You two talk so that you’ll understand each other and please no crying. It frustrates me seeing two people cry inside my house.”

“Thanks cousin.” Troy glance at Ryll for a while then back at Voujhan who is crying now. As soon as he saw him sobbing, he wanted to rush to him and embrace him with his hands, but he forced himself not to. “Hey, Ryll said no crying.” He said in a soft voice.

“It’s your fault.” Voujhan answered still sobbing. “You’re hurting me too much.” Then he covered his face with his hands. It was when he felt Troy’s hand embraced him.

“I didn’t mean to hurt you like that babe.” Troy whispered as Voujhan leaned on his chest. “I just don’t know how to feel when you left.” He then kissed Voujhan’s forehead. “And then everything happened in a flash. I didn’t like what happened either, but I was too drunk to resist. Please don’t do that again, huh, babe. Don’t go away like that, because you’ll be hurting me too much.” Troy added

“I was just afraid of what you will feel if you learned about me and my life.” Voujhan is still sobbing while in Troy’s arm.  “I don’t want you to be angry with me.”

Troy smiled like he had never smiled before. Now he knew why his Voujhan runaway. He was afraid how Troy would react knowing he was engaged. And Troy understood him well. He would also feel afraid if he is in Voujhan’s position. “It is okay babe, I’m not angry.” Troy told him while rubbing his back. “What’s important now is that you are here with me.”

“But I am engaged Troy. I know that you knew about it, my parents probably have told you.” Voujhan broke their hug and turned around making his back face Troy. “And the only solution I have to these things is running away.”

Troy hugged him again. Now Troy put his head on Voujhan’s shoulder slightly kissing him on the checks. “I’m here with you, so you need not to runaway.”

“But…”

“Ah ah… Just promise me that you wouldn’t runaway anymore.” Troy asked him.

“Promise.” Voujhan answered. And then they both sealed that promise with a passionate kiss.

“Do you have a plan?” Voujhan asked him. Both of them were standing, looking at the roses. Troy’s hand is wrapped around Voujhan’s hips. “I mean about stopping my engagement.”

“Nope, I don’t have a plan yet.” Troy answered. “But you can just meet the guy first and try going out with him to buy me some time to think.”

Voujhan pushed Troy back after he told that. “And I thought you loved me. Now you are giving me away.”

“Come on babe.” Troy tried to hug him again but Voujhan refused and continued backing out. “I was just joking.”