A Search for the Runaway C03 - Discovered

© 2011 by Avaritico

A/N: This is the old version of my story VOUJHAN’S LITTLE SECRET, check my profile. This is a short completed version which is bound to have LOTS of ERRORS. Although the new version has led to a different storyline, this story contains lots of SPOILERS. If plan to read, or is reading VOUJHAN’S LITTLE SECRET then I suggest you don’t read this story.

You have been warned. It’s your choice. ~fCee (former Avaritico)

Chapter 03 – Discovered

It’s has been months since Voujhan and Troy met. Today is February and Voujhan is so excited to go back to the dorm. He still has two classes to attend before he can go to the dorm but he cannot wait any longer. He still remembered the last night he had with Troy. 

Voujhan became really aroused as he remembered that night. He went outside to masturbate and then decided not to go back to his class. He decided to go back to the fountain where he first heard Troy played the piano. It was a memorable place for him.

He was so excited that he texted his sister about it.

Voujhan: Hey sis. I’m so excited to go to the dorm. He’s so sweet and he promised me something tonight.

He sat at the fountain remembering again what had happened last night.

(Yesterday)

Voujhan went to sleep on Troy’s bed while waiting for him. He had been busy for the day about his academics and the scent of Troy on his bed brought comfort to him. He felt secure as he inhaled Troy’s presence on his pillow, hugging it.

Troy entered their room, searching for his love. He saw him sleeping topless on his bed hugging his pillow. The sight of the Voujhan hugging his pillow as if it was him made him smile and felt happy inside. Troy really loves this guy.

As he looked at Voujhan, he felt guilty of not telling him all about himself. He told Voujhan almost everything about himself, except the fact that he was engaged. He didn’t know where to start in telling him. He didn’t want things to change between the both of them because of it. And most of all he doesn’t want to lose Voujhan. He loved him so much.

Troy went to the bed where Voujhan lays sleeping. He sits on the bedside and looked at Voujhan’s face then combed his hair. After a while of looking at the beautiful face of his lover, he decided to let him sleep for a while. He kissed his lips before he stand.

Troy left the bed where Voujhan sleeps and decided to go for a shower. He went to the bathroom and strip off all his clothing. First he removed his shirt which revealed his muscular chest. He touched his body while remembering Voujhan’s touched. He touched himself as if Voujhan is doing it to him. He imagined feeling Voujhan’s fingers caress his nipples.

As Troy was imagining things, he felt his 8 inches length stiffened. He was so horny that he wanted to go out and take Voujhan to climax. He continued imaging Voujhan’s hands on him, caressing him. He moved his hand on his abs, feeling his every muscle. He moved downwards until he reached his length. He took hold of it and played with his length head for a while. He imagined Voujhan licking it. He moved his hand in slower pace at first, but as he reached his climax he couldn’t control his hand. He was jerking rapidly scattering creamy white liquid to the bathroom floor, door and almost everywhere. After jerking himself he finished his shower, cleaning himself so that Voujhan would crave to kiss him tonight.

The time when Troy went out of the bathroom he heard someone whistle. There’s no one else in the room except him and Voujhan so he turned to Voujhan with a smile.