Chapter 28

A/n: my two new books are out rn so show them some support pleaseeeeeeee 🥺🥺

(Alexis's POV)

I wake up in daddy's arms and I can't help but smile. Sykkuno has his arms wrapped around daddy and it's cute. I get out of bed and go to the kitchen to see Jack.

"Hi Jack!" I say. He smiles and picks me up placing me on the counter.

"Hey bug. How are you feeling?"

"Good..I wish I still had mr.rabbit but that's okay I guess.." I explain and he just nods.

"You want to play among us with me? I'm playing with the morning lobby today." I nod quickly.

He takes me to where his laptop is and he joins the discord call and joins the game. "Hey Jack!!" Tina yells.

"Hey Tina!" He responds. I giggle a little.

"Okay let's start now." Someone named Hafu says.

We get crewmate first so jack walks around, letting me do the tasks along the way. We soon finish so we go to cams. Right as we get on we see Toast and Hafu do a double kill in front of a camera and they call reactor.

"We got them little one." Jack says and I giggle.

We fix reactor with Tina and toast calls a button to probably take sus off him.

"We know who it is." Jack says.

"We do?" Toast asks.

"It's toast and Hafu! Get them guys!" Jack says.

"Woah woah woah. That's a hard accusation."

"I say you two kill on cams. It's over guys." We vote them out and victory is displayed on the screen.

"Nice job Jack." Hafu says.

"Let's just say I couldn't do it alone.." he says and the next round begins.

(Corpse's POV)

I wake up and Lexi isn't there. That sends me into a panic which causes Sykkuno to wake up. "What's wrong corpse..?" He asks me.

"Lexi isn't here.. is she already up??" I ask getting more worried by the second. He just shrugs so I get up and start searching the apartment.

A weight is lifted off me when I see her in Jacks lap playing among us with the morning lobby. "Daddy!" Lexi squeals and comes over to me. I pick her up.

"Hey buddy. I see you're having fun." She nods.

"We got Toast out. Jack told me he's very smart. But would a smart person kill on cams..?" That causes me to laugh a little.

"You are much smarter than him then." I say causing her to laugh.

"This child has 1,000,000 IQ."

"IQ?" She asks looking confused.

"It stands for intelligence quotient. The higher the number the smarter you are." I explain. She just nods taking in what I'm saying.

"Well..I was thinking we could all go out for breakfast at the diner downtown. Does that sound like a plan?" I ask them.

"Yeah let me just find a replacement and finish this game."

A few minutes later the game ends. "Guys that was my lg. But I found you guys a replacement, content creator of the year." Jack says then says thank you before leaving.

Lexi, Ash, jack, Sykkuno and I get into a car and go to the diner. We all get pancakes including Lexi. I got vegan blueberry pancakes. Jack and Sykkuno got chocolate chip pancakes and ash got plain. Lexi's have sprinkles in them with whipped cream on top.

"Lex, you managed to get whipped cream everywhere except your mouth. How is that possible?" I laugh while wiping her face.

"I don't know but I had a beard for a minute." She says. Ash giggles.

"It was very cute." Lex blushes and continues to eat her pancakes. She's the best daughter I could ever ask for.

——————————
Kinda short but enjoy!

-Andy💕