Loving Lucifer | Two

I was born a bit after the world had around a few hundred people. Scratch that, I was created. I know, I'm a special snowflake.

I'll let you guess who made me.

Got it yet? No?

It was my dear, devilish daddy, Lucifer.

Want to know he named me? Lucifer Jr., he's so up his own ass but then again, I'm up my own ass too. Like father, like son.

Other than being his son, you might also known me as Death. Crazy, right? I kill people like you. It's actually fun.

But sometimes, it's not. I may be the Devil's son but I do have a heart, unfortunately.

Now, don't get me wrong, I love my job. It's fucking great having all this power but then, I meet them. Those who I must kill who have done no wrong and it's not always easy. And because of that, I give them cancer. Rather than killing them at once, I let the cancer kill them slowly. It's the least I can do for them and their families. I realize cancer causes a lot of pain but it lets them realize their unfortunate fate and prepare for whats to come.

But sometimes, they beat it. I can't control the cancer, I can only create it.

Now, before you start accusing me of killing a family member of yours, it might not be me. I am not the only one known as Death. You see, my wonderful daddy has many other demons, like myself, out and about in the world. I may not be human but it just isn't possible for one demon to be responsible for all the deaths in the world, that's simply absurd

Daddy dearest sends me out into the world every so often. He gets tired of me hanging around the castle and causing a ruckus. So instead of dealing with me, he sends me out into the human world as a child.

It's fucking horrible, he's a dick.

I'm born to a set of demons who 'raise' me and act as my parents on Earth. I have to attend your human schools and everything. Being as though I'm centuries old, school is quite painful. It's the same regurgitated garbage filled with lies sometimes. I've been present throughout most of your history. Hell, I created parts of your history but being as though my true identity cannot be known, I am never given credit for some of the assholes I've killed.

Humans suck.