Part 1

Trailer: https://www.instagram.com/p/CN49ofTqp00/?igshid=1bnutx2tiizm

Somewhere on March 13, 10:36 pm
two months before the collapse.

Human behavior flows three main sources: desire, emotion, and knowledge.

In science, when a human behavior enter the equation, things go nonlinear. That's why physic is easy and sociology is hard.

Desire. If you want something out of your control, you are bound to be disappointed.

Emotion. Self control is strength, you have to get to the point where your mood doesn't shift based on the insignificant actions of someone else.

And then there's knowledge. And right now, Louis didn't know shit.

The only thing he felt as soon as he woke up, was cold water splashing on his face. He looked around trying to understand where he was, but without any success. He didn't know where he was, he didn't know why he got there, he didn't know how he got there. Sat on a chair, a tall man  was in front of him. When he tried to move his hair from his face he realized his hands were tied behind his back. Fantastic.

"So, how are you Louis?" The man asked.

Louis tried to speak, but the word seemed stuck in his throat. "Who are..." he managed to let out.

"You hurt me," he said playfully. "Take a closer look."

"Ah-Ashton?"

Shit. Ashton?

"The one and only,"he chuckled. "Tell me, how's your father?" Ashton asked.

When he didn't answer, the man didn't hesitate to punch him right in the nose, making him groaning in pain.

"I believe i asked something." he said.

"Go to hell." was all Louis said before receiving another punch, and then seeing dark again. When he woke up, he found himself shirtless in the same chair. He felt a strong headache, needing to open and close his eyes a few times to make his head stop from spinning.

Wires were all around him and then a...Is that knob? It took him a few seconds to realize that the wires when connected to his chest.

"I see you're awake," Ashton suddenly spoke getting closer to him. "Now, let's try this again, shall we? Tell me what you know."

"I don't know shit," Louis answered. "What is this?"he said looking down to the machine.

"Oh this? It's a new toy, I think you'll like it. There are even different speeds, look," The man explained turning the knob one time. As soon as he did, Louis felt pain all over his body, letting out a loud scream. "You see, say something I don't like," He continued. "I'll just turn this little knob here and this thing will fuck you up," he said. Then he smiled. "This is gonna be so funny." He declared then turned the knob again making the pain stop, leaving Louis panting and trying to catch his breath.

"So, Louis, wanna tell me where it is?" He asked sitting in front of the him.

"I don't- I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh I bet you do, we both know that I want that USB." he said, and when Louis once again didn't answer, he decided to turn the knob again. He smiled as soon as he saw the boy shivering and screaming for the amount of pain he was receiving. After a few seconds, the pain stopped.

"I swear I'll fucking kill you." He whispered.

"Yeah I'd like to see you try," Ashton chuckled before getting up. "I see you're a bit angry right now, I'll leave you with your thoughts." and with that he left the room closing the door and living Louis in the dark again.

~*~

Being tortured, somehow made Louis think a lot, about his life choices, what he could have done, and he came up with two options. He could have , A have a normal life, get married, have a cat and work as a cashier, or B, become useful, fight, walk in the dark path of life. And yeah, he was stupid enough to choose B. Working as an agent wasn't really in his plans, at all. Actually, he use to hate violence, and wanted to live a normal life. But that was before.

He snapped away from his thoughts as soon as he heard the door unlocking again. "Louis!" Ashton called him. "Well, your department is already looking for you, which is sooner than we expected but... we can work with that," He explained. "Unfortunately, this is a bad thing for you, because it means we have less time."

"I told you...I... I don't know" Louis breathed out.

"Louis," Ashton sighed, rubbing his face with his hands. "You do realize that I'm gonna have to kill you if you don't collaborate."

"You're- you're not gonna kill me." Louis chuckled.

"Oh, and what makes you think that?" The man asked with a grin on his face.

"You- you know I'm the only one....who knows where the USB is, you can't....you can't kill me because if you do, no one.....no one will ever find it again and you- you need it. By now the FBI and my department are looking for me with.....the boys who told them everything. I know that after a week the- the chances of me being dead are around....60%, but the police know that I'm too important to....to stop looking even- even if a month pass by. They also know that you took me, which is because of the security cameras," Louis tilted his face. "Cmon. They know that- that you are not going to kill me and the....crime you are committing is not enough for a life sentence but," he took a breath. "You have to remember that this is not just police and you are part of the mafia, so I don't think- I don't think they are gonna go slow with you," Louis concluded, grinning as soon as he saw Ashton's angry and confused face. "This is not the first time....I get kidnap you know."

"You fucking...." Ashton whispered, and Louis patted himself in the back mentally. After a few seconds of just silence, he turning around, heading to the door.

Noting good was gonna happen, but that wasn't even new.