Chapter 6

Charley was more enjoyable to execute, a simple game of hangman. It really did teach him that by saying the wrong words, you can end a life--your life. Mallory had used a twisted bed sheet and hung the poor boy by the neck on the ceiling. The bloody corpse really did add some interest to his room though. A bright red through the dull blue room.

A sweet surprise when the parents came home, speaking of which, Mallory went to explore, perhaps she could find some useful weapons. Wouldn't it be fun to murder the parents, as their dying eyes saw their dead kids?

She went down to basement, to her surprise, she found new rifles. Hm, the father is a collector? As she reached for one, the doorbell rung. Oh damn, the parents were ready home? Stuffing a gun in her pocket, she hurried up.

"Why hello-"

Smiled Roxy, her husband behind her.

"Why hello yourself."

Grinned Mallory, shooting at Roxy's leg. Blood and veins splattered out of the crevice. The husband gasped, picking up his hyperventilating wife.

"What the hell-?"

Mallory yanked him and his wife in, slamming the door close. Pressing the rifle at the husband's cheek, Mallory whispered softly.

"I think, there's something you should see."

She motioned to Brooke's body. A choked gasp erupted from Roxy and her husband.

"Matt, help me..."

Roxy groaned as she passed from the horror.

"Wanna see more?"

Mallory dragged Matt up the stairs, to Charley's room.

"What kind of monster are you?"

Gasped Matt, struggling. His eyes watered as he saw Charley's body hanging form the ceiling.

"The worst kind."

Sneered Mallory, as she dragged him back down.

"Hey, tell me where the third kid is? You know the ugly baby?"

"I-I will never tell you. I rather die."

Matt wheezed.

"Tell me or I'll blow your wife's head off."

Demanded Mallory pointing the rifle at Roxy's head.

"The car-"

Matt covered his mouth, but Mallory smiled.

"Thank you sir, now say goodbye!"

Two more gunshots rung through the air, as Matt and his wife bled to death. Mallory pushed the door open and saw a wailing baby in a light blue onesie in the Merce's car. Running over and picking the wretched thing up, Mallory prepared to smash it onto the ground, envisioning its beautiful blood spilling.

Then she stopped. Maybe, I'll keep you beastly thing alive for a little longer, who knows, you may be some great help to me. She grabbed the beastly thing by its legs and flew off in her raven form, clutching the child by the feet.

If he falls, it would be raining babies.

_____________________

Hey guys, hope you'd enjoyed that. Can you do me a favour and check my new book Thirteen Days of Torture? I'd really appreciate that. :)

-Elita