How You Sleep

Peter Parker/ Spiderman: His head is on your chest. The sound of your heartbeat helps him sleep. He may be a hero, but sometimes even heroes need babing. Some more than others.

Danny Rand/ Iron Fist: You guys sleep spooning. He's always the big spoon. He likes to stay between danger and you no matter what. You, as the small spoon say you don't like it, but you actually love it. Being an assassin and all, you can never let your guard down. Never except when you're sleeping with Danny.

Sam Alexander/ Nova: He sleeps on his back with one hand under his head, the other one wrapped around your waist bringing you close to him. You trace the Nova Star mark on his chest. When you first saw it, you almost cried. He told you that he burned the mark in with his powers to remember what his powers can do. He burned the symbol into his chest! He also had more scars all over his body, mostly his back. People captured him and tortured him for information on the Nova Corps. Sometimes, they used him as bait for the Corpse and the Guardians.

Luke Cage/ Powerman: Luke likes sleeping on his stomach with you on top of him, you don't mind at all whatsoever.

Ava Ayala/ White Tiger: She is a cat in bed. Ava curls up next to you and sometimes even purrs.