Favorite Thing To Do Together

Peter Parker/ Spiderman: You like to work in the science lab together. You're both smart, and you try to make new effects for your weapon. And more effective web-shooters.

Danny Rand/ Iron Fist: You two love to read together. You guys are basically polar opposites, that's why you work so well together. You balance eachother out. Even though you are complete opposites, there is one thing you can agree on, BOOKS! You love the same books, mostly (Y/F/B). So you two cuddle and read together.

Sam Alexander/ Nova: You both love to cook. Sam is good and you're not. What would you expect from a girl with butlers, maids and a Space Starship Villa? This is when he shows his gentle side, when he's usually arrogant and cocky. He teaches

Luke Cage/ Powerman: You like to play sports together. Luke is a huge sports fan and enjoys teaching you how to play. You, being a tech genius, aren't really a big fan of sports. But you knew how much it would mean to Luke, so you end up going along with it. You actually liked it.

Ava Ayala/ White Tiger: You two love going to the library. It's not what everyone would do in their free time, but it's a place where both of you get some peace and quiet. You can cuddle and read a good book (I LOVE READING KotLC and Shadowhunters).