Chapter 3

Mia's POV (Srry IRL friend Mia if I gave u another anxiety attack)

 "Mia!?" His voice says.

His voice.

HIS VOICE

HIS VOICE

His Voi- ((A/N OKAY MIA WE GET IT A/N))

"J- Jerome?" I ask quietly. He nods. I squeal and get up. Then I pretty much squeeze the life out of him. And he didn't say: "O-Okay Mia, y-you're kind of hurting me. I c-can't  breathe. Can't breathe..." And pretend to pass out. He hugged me back so hard that I almost had to say that. I start to cry and then I feel wet drops on my shoulder as well. "I missed you." He says. "Me too." I reply. ((A/N So much Walking Dead HAPPY NOW IRL FRIEND MIA A/N)) "Why did you have to move?" He asks. "My mother got a boyfriend and he lived in Missouri. We had to move. You could've visited had I known your phone number or where I was moving. No idea where I was going to go." I reply.

We were running to Kacy's house and laughing. When we got there, we knocked on the door, and her mom opened it. "Oh! Mia! Did you just move back?" She asked. I nodded. "Well, Kacy's out back. Probably up in that jungle gym." I nod. "Thanks!" I say and run off. I run around back. I'm about to run up the equipment when Jerome puts an arm out in front of me. I give him a questioning look, but he points up. There, Tyler stands in front of Kacy, and they're talking. Also strangely close. Then Tyler leans in and kisses Kacy. ((A/N Kacy Mia told me u liked Tyler A/N))

Kacys POV

He leaned in and kissed me. SQUEE!

OMG

HE KISSED ME

SSSQQQUUUEEEEE!!!!

I put my arms around his neck and he puts his around my waist. I took a step back and looked at him. "S-sorry, that was a l-little weird," he says. I shake my head and hug him. That's when I notice Mia and Jerome standing there. Staring at us and smiling.

Kat- Okay so that was chapter 3 I think!
Mia- Kacy you cheated!
Kat- Shaddap Ezra isn't even in this.
Mia- lol
Kat- Well, I love Jason
Mia- WE ALL KNOW THAT
Jason- What? Sorry I was on the phone.
Kat- N-NOTHING
Jason- Okaaayy thennn.....
Mia- Go away Jason nobody loves you
Jason- Aww,
Mia- I was just kidding!
Kat- *whispers* I love you.
Mia- Welp this is getting weird so Bai!