Chapter Two

Mia's POV

I was super-excited to move back to Ohio. Especially since I already knew a ton of people there. I was the one who introduced Jason and Kat, and Kacy and Tyler. I've known everyone there since second grade. All except one. That was Jerome. I want to make this clear. He is not my boyfriend. Never was and never will be.

I'm at the airport sitting down by the door. My cousin Ian, not SSundee Ian, but Killerhornet25 Ian, is supposed to pick me up. I'm not really sure how I'll get treated in my new-old school. In Missouri I got bullied and teased a lot. Until I couldn't take it anymore and just wanted to scream. And people ask why I always have duct tape on my arm. I say my cat scratched me, but I don't even have a cat.

"Mia!" Ian yells. I look up and run towards him. "I missed you so much." He says. "Me too." I say back. ((A/N again, Walking Dead lol A/N))

When we get to the new house, I call a room on the top floor, and I make a secret hideout in the basement, and one in the attic. I decorate my room as a forest. I make my closet a Deathstar. Then I run down the sidewalk and into the woods where I used to meet Jerome all of the time. There was a small clearing with a pond where we used to swim in the summer. It was actually pretty clear, and we didn't get sick.

Nobody was there.

I start down the block to his house I knew last until I'm knocked backwardsnd the wind and air is all knocked out of my lungs. I lay there gasping for breath and trying to get up. A hand reaches to grab mine. My vision sucks right now. Crap. Glasses. I sprawl back out on the pavement looking for them. I find them and put them on. Shoot! Now they're broken! Well today is just absolutley perfect. "Mia?" And it just got even more perfect.

Cliffhangeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!
I think it is.
I suck at this.
Yep.

Mia- FTW happened to me!?
Kat- You fell genius.
Mia- Yeah. I figured it out.
Kat- Well, you asked.
Mia- yeah
Kat- Can you take over for me? *falls asleep*
Mia- You see, Kat is trying to balance everything like school, friends, family, books, and extra curriculars all at one time. Its hard. And she's a grade above me so I really don't know.
Kat- *coughing* two grades *coughing*
Mia- *kicks Kat*
Kat- Shit!
Mia- *kicks again*
Kat- °_°
Mia- Welp, Bai meh Ender Kittehnz! And the Spaceballs in Tights!!
Kat- *coughs* My line. *coughs*
Mia- *mumbling to Kat* Will u shut the f*** up