Childhood Vision's

Mikorei was now walking with Anna in the city, they were heading to HOMRA first then to Scepter 4. When they got to HOMRA , the bell rings as they got inside and gratefully their dad wasn't at the bar , they both sit on one of the stool bar and Saw Izumo approaching them "Hello Anna, Mikorei, Do you want some milkshake or?" "No thanks Izumo, I actually wanted to ask you if you can give me any suggestions" Izumo looked at her with suprised "Well, that depends, what kinda of suggestions do you actually need?" "Well.. I was hoping you might give me a suggestions on what kinda of present should I give for dad, since you're dad highschool best friends so.." Izumo sighs and stared at Mikorei "I'm afraid, I can't help you with that" " why not?" "Well, you see Mikorei , you're father really don't talk that much, he was lazy as he can be and he never really talk anything about himself, so if you ask me or Tatara about this, I'm not sure we could help, since we only know how he has from his look and action, but we never knew about his past and other stuff.. I'm sorry Mikorei but I don't think me nor Tatara could help you with this, And also Tatara isn't here right now, so.." Mikorei sighs in disappointment, well she had to admit, her father is not the typical person that talk much or tells people about his life, even telling people about his problems and stuff "It's fine, Izumo, welp, we're going to Scepter 4 now, bye Izumo" Anna smiled and waved as she followed her sister " see you later, Izumo" Izumo just smiled "Bye Mikorei, Anna, Be careful" He said "We will" Anna and Mikorei said in Unison as they walk out of the bar and went to Scepter 4.

"Hello , Awashima" "Hi, Seri" Seri turned towards the two girls that were greeted her "Well, Hello girls, let me guess, your here for your mom?" Mikorei nodded "Yes, we are" Awashima opened the Scepter 4 gate , letting the two girls "Come in, All show you the way and inform him that you have come to visit" They both just nodded. When they arrive in front of Munakata's office, Seri knock's the door "Sir" "Come in, Awashima" A soon as she heard Munakata reply she opens the door , they saw that Reisi was busy doing paperwork as usual "Sir, Your daughters have come to visit" "Very well, let them in" Awashima nodded, move aside , as the two girls entered his office "I'll leave the three of you Alone" Munakata nodded as Awashima close the door and left the office "Well, is not everyday that both of my daughters visiting me , so what brings you to visit me, Mikorei, Anna?" Mikorei smiled a bit playing with her fingers "ehm, Ano, I wanna ask if you have any suggestions for me about Dad's give?" Reisi was suprised , he adjust his glasses and sighs "suggestions eh? Ehmm, I don't actually have one, you're is a tough person to get a gift, he doesn't even have a specific hobby, and he was never really interested in anything, the only thing I know is that he is lazy, always sleepy , and can't live without having a box of cigarette in his jacket" Mikorei smirked " And he loves you" Reisi glared at her as he blushed , while Mikorei just giggled and Anna just smiled. Reisi sighed yet he smiled, then Mikorei ask once again "So what are you going to get for dad?" "Something that useful for him, a box of cigar and keys" Mikorei blinked a few times "Ehm , why does dad need keys?" "So that he doesn't have to enter the House through the window, right ?" Mikorei looked at her then laughed, Reisi chuckled "That's right Anna, its getting irritated to find your father always enter through the window instead of the door" Mikorei still giggled and sighs when she remembered that she still haven't found or have any idea about a perfect gift for her dad. "Huaaffftt.. I'm so sleepy"( did I write it right.. I know how to Yawn of course.. idk how to write it)"Heh, Like father, like daughter" Reisi smirked as he watch her daughter getting sleepy "Mikorei, there's a sofa over there if you need to sleep" Reisi pointed at the right corner.. a blue sofa with red cushions and gold frame around it "Huaafftt.. thanks dad" with heavy steps she went to sofa , pick one of the cushions and put it on the left sofa handle , lay down on the sofa and her head on the cushions and fell asleep fast as lightning... "Reisi" Munakata who was looking at Mikorei now turned towards Anna "Yes, Anna, what is it?" "I'm going to go back to HOMRA now" "No, Anna, I'm not letting you go there alone, it's dangerous and I'm sure your Dad won't agree as well, I'll ask Awashima or Fushimi to take you, Understood" Anna just nodded.

*Mikorei's Vision's*
"Uhh" Mikorei opens her eyes , found herself in front of a shop, she looked around, it was not just any shop, it's a bread shop or maybe a sweets shop? "Hang on, what am I doing in front of a bread shop?" It was a small shop, it has posters of different kind of sweets, it was near a Street that Mikorei had simpely no idea what street is it, then she noticed a young boy approaching the store, he had messy red hair, Wears a simple black jacket, both of his hands we're put inside his jacket pocket , Mikorei walk close to him and her face was in front of him and when she stared at the young boy, That's when she noticed his Amber eyes that we're similar to her. She realized who that young boy was and why was she in front of store, that boy was her father or more precious her childhood father, which means that's she's in a vision. Little Mikoto push the door shop and went inside, Mikorei follow him from behind, as they went inside, Mikorei's jaws almost fall when she saw who was the counter staff. Blue silky hair, purple eyes, glasses, Yep it was definitely Reisi or should say Little Reisi "My mom, Became a Counter staff when HE WAS A CHILD?!" She was still suprised but then return her eyes on Little Mikoto as he was blushing when he saw Reisi, Mikorei giggled "pffffttt.. Woww.. Dad was already in love with mom since he was a child and they didn't even know each other ,....... Yet" Mikorei smirked, Little Reisi who noticed Little Mikoto start to serve him "Hello, what do you like for today?" Little Reisi greeted him "Uhh" Of course Mikoto was Yet startled, then Turned his head away, as he blushed hardly that's he covered with his right hand , Mikorei try to hold her laughter, as he turned his head away, he noticed a poster that's was put beside the counter , it seems like a Azuki pancake or maybe.."Oh, would like some of our special Dorayaki" Little Reisi said with excitement, suddenly Little Mikoto's expression dramatically and drastically change, at first he was blushing, but now he was pale as death, his body trembling, he looked down , he starts to lose balance as he kneel down, with tears starts draining from his eyes, running down his face , dropping in his knees , Mikorei was shocked, closing her mouth with both of his hands, can't believe what she sees "H-he's C-Crying?!" Reisi went out of the counter place and approach him without caring of the products nor business anymore. He pats his back, tries to calmed him down , Mikorei runs closer to them "D-Dorayaki, hiks" Mikorei and Little Reisi was stunned for moment "What?" Little Reisi reply as he ask softly, "D-Daddy Loves D-Dorayaki A lot" Little Mikoto said as he rubs her eyes , cleaning his tears from his face, Little Reisi and Mikorei just look with sad and pity face. They Understood now, I guess. Mikorei starts dripping tears from her eyes, she gets it now. Mikoto's father, her other grandfather died when his dad was still child , And when Mikoto saw and heard about Dorayaki it reminded him of his Father , that's why he was Sad, Now she knows the perfect gift for her dad "Dorayaki, of course"She said smiled as the vision started to disappear.
*End of Visions*

She woke up , and there he is, Her mother still doing his paperwork, she gots up "Mom" Reisi who was paying attention to the documents now looking at Mikorei " you're awake, do you have a nice dream" "hm, a very interesting dream, oh and mom, Can you take half a day off today" Reisi raised an eyebrow hearing her Mikorei's request "I guess I could, but tell me, why?" "To buy igradients so we can make Mikoto's cake and Also to make a Dorayaki for him" She said a bit smirked " Ah, so you have plan to bake a Dorayaki for your father?!" she nodded, then a mischievous smile appeared on her face " Oh mom, I know that you worked as counter staff in sweet shop when you were a child, aaanndd, you know what? Dad already fell in love for you when he entered your sweet shop" Reisi was shocked as he blushed a bit stared at her " would you mind explain what kind of dream or 'Visions' do you have?" Mikorei giggled then she realized Anna wasn't in the office anymore "Mom, where's Anna?" "She is back at HOMRA" "Okay, let's take Anna with us" "Very well".