Special gift

"Mikorei?" Mikorei snaps out of her thoughts when she heard her little sister call her. She turns around and saw Anna standing in front of her room "Come in Anna". Anna walk inside and close the door and she looked at Mikorei "Are you still thinking about Mikoto gift?" She ask she walks closer to Mikorei and sits in her bed next to Mikorei "Yeah, is confusing and stressing me out, I can't think any gift for him right now ""mmm.. ask Reisi or Tatara and Izumo, maybe they can gave some idea or suggestions " " Well, that's worth a shot, *Yawning* huaafftt.. I'm so tired" " Is it because of your work at Scepter 4" "Yeah, hardly, I'm just tired , really, when I Arrived at Scepter 4 , mom told me to meet Zenjo upstairs, apparently he was the one who ask me there, Zenjo told me to Help Takeru with his home chores that Zenjo told him to do, I just nodded and went to work, I have to help him clean and tidy things up. It wasn't that tiring really, So *yawns again* Im gonna sleep now, you should too, nighty night Anna" Anna nodded and jumps of her bed " Goodnight, Mikorei " She said that with a low yet soft voice like a whisper but could be heard clearly.

As she got out of Mikorei's room, she close the door. Mikorei jumps off her bed and change into her pajamas. And then she went to her bed and fall fast a sleep. While Anna was about to go to her room , she heard steps as she turns her head towards the stairs and then a figure shows up, It was Reisi , he looked very tired , he has Dark bangs under his eyes, which spesific show that he has less rest nor sleep.
Anna eyes widened a bit, yet a bit horror seeing Her mom with bangs under his eyes, Right at that time,  he looked towards Anna " Anna, why aren't you at bed" "I was about to go inside when I heard you're steps, I was with Mikorei in her room, She had been thinking about what give she should get for Mikoto, And she was out of ideas , is confusing her, yet also stressed her out , but I'm sure she could think of something" Reisi just smiled and sighs " huhh, Of course she can, and I'm sure she will find something for that stupid redhead huh, Okay Anna go to sleep now" Reisi said with a gentle voice . Anna Nodded and went inside, But she stopped a bit , turned towards Reisi "Oh yeah, Reisi , You have bangs under your eyes, it seems like you haven't had much sleep, didn't you?" Reisi sighs " it's fine, Anna" " No, it's not Reisi, you shouldn't have force yourself to much, you need to rest" He  smiled as he walks towards her and pats her gently " And I will okay, now go to sleep" Anna sighs and nodded relief a bit, but still not fully, as she went to her room  that's close to her sister and parents room and went inside. "Don't blame her for worrying about you Reisi, cause your face right now is like a dead people sure is making people worry If they see that"  Reisi turned as he saw his husband walking towards him from the stairs, he certainly have no idea how that man get up here with making no footsteps through the stairs "So Are you worry about me too?" Mikoto who was just  glared at him " That Is Definitely Not a question", Reisi chuckles, while the redhead slowly approach and gave him a peck on the forehead while whisper " Come on, lets gets some rest , shall we?" Reisi blush a bit and smile as they walks towards his and Mikoto's room. And as they entered Mikoto push Reisi on to the bed and start kissing his neck. "aaah M- Mikoto" then Mikoto kissed him with passion and Reisi accept, and they did "things" that night(Okay I don't wanna write about sex here so sorry)

:) I know is the shortest chapter I have ever seen and I just Realized that I make it.