t w o; s o p h i e

I was just doing my newly died hair getting ready to meet my best friend Connor; its already been like a day and i already miss him
I heard a groaning downstairs as i was putting my lipstick on and getting that one piece of hair out of my fucking fringe, i thought the loud moaning was my brother Joe but this one noise was almost monotone and had no emotion behind it sophie? Are you judging porn noises.. SHUT UP
I then hear a crash and quickly jump to my feet and rush downstairs to be greeted with the most disgusting vision i have ever seen, my brother Joe and my mum, just lying there. On the floor.. Covered in blood and infront of them slowly walking towards me was; someone almost inhuman in the form of my dad. He lunges his jaw at me and without hesitation i grabbed the coat rack neck to me and speared it through his skull- like what was that? Where did that adrenaline come from?

~ before i could answer any of those question i hear a gasp at the (now broken) front door, looking up i see my bestfriend Connor with a weird unreadable look on his face and his literally bloody skateboard

"You wont believe whats just happened" he says quietly
"I can say the same thing" i whispered, i paused before continuing. "What happened?"
He replied with "i-i er.. Think i just saw a Zom-"
I cut him off rudely
"Dont you dare say that okay, they are not." i say in a harsh tone, i couldnt even finish my sentence.
"Well what do you want me to call them? Hollows? Rotters? Or skin puppets for crying out loud!"
Connor yells sarcastically, i snicker at the last bit because he really can make me smile in the worst of times.

"Come on lets get out of here, i dont know what is going on but it is not safe" he say as he hauls me up from the floor and snaked his arm around me.
I say okay and we walk out of the door doorway now and i turn to him, to his surprise and say.
"Hollows have a ring to it, thats a keep" we both smile and continue walking into what would be our worst nightmare‏.