Lacy

Chapter 2

Lacys pov

I got up as quickly as I could. Which is very unusual for me. My mom came in.

" hey la-" startled that I was up. "Your up?"

"Yes i am"

It was a little sad that the only reason I was up is because the gorgeous boy I gazed at yesterday. I was in love. Well at least I thought I was. Lets hope this doesn't turn out like Romeo and Juliet where I kill myself or something like that.

"Well get ready" my mother said walking out the door.

I walked toward the bathroom to put my makeup on as usual I told my self I was sexy and walked out.

*

"Hello love" Niall said to some random red head that was not popular like me at all. He walked right passed me and sat in the seat behind me.

I turned around with a huge grin on my face a batted my eyelashes and said "hello......love" I said twirling my hair.

"Um hi" he said

"How was your ...uh morning cutie"

"It was fantastic, thank you but class is just about to start so can you turn around please love"

"Oh shucks, of course"

"Okay class, today we will be learning-"

The teachers voice faded out in my mind as I turned around to ask for for a pencil.

I had one but I threw across the room. I needed some excuse to talk to him.

"Uh hi" I said with a smile from ear to ear.

"Hello" he said with a quick smile looking down at his paper to write down the notes.

"Do u think I could borrow a pencil?"

"Yea take mine" he said handing me his pencil and digging through is bag for another one.

"Why thank you"

The bell rang and we all ran out of class.

I handed Niall a piece of paper with 7 digits on it saying "if u need to talk here's my number" I said winking.

"Thanks?"

*

"How was your day sweetie" my mom asked as I walked in the door.

"It was amazing. Niall totally loves me."

"How do you know?"

"Mom don't question my powers. I know when someone likes me"

"Well alright can't argue with that".

I smiled, grabbed my bag and ran upstairs to do my homework. Haha wait I don't do homework.

I threw my bag on the floor, and plopped myself on my bed.

I closed my eyes daydreaming about Niall.

Naills pov

"How was your second day at the new school" my father asked as I sat down on the couch.

"A little weird" i said.

"Why is that?"

"I think this girl likes me"

"Already!? It's only been two days. Haha I told you my boy would get the girls! Is she hot!?"

"DAD! Stop you know I'm not about that. And she's a little too conceded for me. I've heard about her. She's no good I guess. But I guess she's cute."

"Yea boy that's what I'm talking about!" He said with his hand in the air expecting me to high five him or something.

I got up and walked to my room.

*

Facebook

I opened my friend requests, I had about 30. But the one that caught my eye was, Lacy herkemer. Should I accept it? Eh why not!? Right?

I pressed accept friend request not sure of what I had just done. I tried to forget about the strange day as I sat down and did my homework.

***authors note***

Hey guys I hope u like my fan fictions. Im sorry if theyre a little short and bad but theyll get longer and better. I'm a beginner so if u like it let me know:) I will be uploading maybe twice a day if not once. Thanks for reading enjoy.