Lacy(Niall Horan)

"Lacy get your butt up"

My mom yells at me in the morning, occasionally throws a pillow at me since I never get up by anything else.

"I'm up I'm up" I rolled my eyes and hoped out of bed

It was the first day of school. First day of sophomore year. I guess I was excited , but I'll be more excited when I get out of this hell hole."

"Breakfast is on the table. Now eat you'll miss your bus"

"Your not driving me?"

"What makes you think I would drive you?"

"We'll you always do"

"We'll not anymore. EAT!"

I sat down at the table and there were burnt pancakes. My mom obviously needs to go to a cooking class. I went upstairs skipping steps so I could get up faster and being my clumsy self I fell on my face. I picked out my cutest clothes and threw them on, brushed my teeth, and threw my hair up in a pony tail. I started at myself in the mirror and told myself damn I'm sexy.

* BEEP BEEP*

I ran down stairs, grabbed a apple and ran out the door. I could hear my annoying mother screaming to me about not eating the disgusting pancakes.

"Lacy! Sit with me"

"Hey! How was your summer?"

"Amazing"

My best friend Stephanie had blonde hair and green eyes, while I got the boring look with brunette hair and brown eyes.

"What did you do"

" I hung out with my boyfriend Obv".

"Fun?"

The bus came to a stop and we all got off .

"We my locker is by the music wing, the nerds are everywhere over here"

"Think of it as .....um? um sorry I got nothin for you lacy"

She walked away to find her locker. I hated the music wing it was full of nerdy weirdos. I went to the principles to change it.

" I'm sorry all the lockers are full, there's nothing we can do about it about"

"Thanks mr free"

I walked and and rolled my eyes. My first class was mrs longs, Spanish. I sat down and class had started.

" we'll I have to warn you today is going to be a pretty boring day" the teacher said

Yay another day full of fun. A blonde boy with blue eyes walked in and it was like the whole world was put on hold. We both made eye contact at the same time. I swear there was a spark , love at first sight. We were meant to be.

" class this is our new exchange student, his name is Niall Horan"