Chapter Something to do with Tendou???

I had the random urge to write up this chapter so here y'all go!!

Btw this takes place a week after the Karen incident.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the 'Gonna break your neko neko kneecaps' gc

NotThatShort

WASSUP FUCCERS

LitteralTitan

Why do you have my phone?!

NotThatShort

FUCK YOU THATS WHY :P

MammaYaku

wtaf-

its 2 am! why are you

even up???

NotThatShort

why not

MammaYaku

why tho

sigh-

you know what???

everyone just get offline!!!

-everyone is offline-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The short silver haired male put down his phone with a sigh and grabbed his skateboard. Was he outside, riding his skateboard to McDonalds at 2am? Yes, Yes he was.  He kicked off from the curb and continued his silent ride, listening to f/s through his earbuds.  Just as he went to kick his foot again, he tripped on a rock and fell backwards.

"Hey dude, you good?" A lanky redheaded guy in a grey hoodie asked, standing over him.

"Yeah I'm fine." M/n took the strangers out stretched hand and stood up, brushing himself off.

"I'm Tendou Satori." The red head said, offering his hand to shake.

"Haiba M/n," M/n said, "you can call me M/n tho. Which school do you go to?"

"Shiratorizawa."

"Really?? What are you doing in Tokyo?"

"Training camp."

"Oh cool! wait...when is that?"

"It started today and goes on till the end of the week."

"Ooh.."

"Anyhoo- you really shouldn't be out this late, how about I walk you back to your place??"

"Actually I'm Nekoma's manager and they're at the training camp, so we're going the same direction anyways."

A long silence followed M/n's statement, before Tendou nodded and offered to walk back with him to Nekoma. They walked together in a comfortable silence and said their goodbyes before turning to walk to their respestive dorms.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n-

Sorry for the crappy chapter and I hope y'all are enjoying your day/night :)

-Author❤️